+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi!
eCoPR July 5th, nothing so far. I wasn't able to link my application to my gckey account (no info on city/town of birth field).
Called IRCC today and agent/officer told me he will make a note for processing center, hopefully I hear back from them soon.
I received my card today!!! Finally this journey has come to an end. I wish you all the best and fast processing.

woof_x

Aug 31, 2023
Hi all
I submit my pr card application on July13, and no update since then.
it seems like processing times get worse every week. they only need to check picture and address. for gods sake
Hi, I 'm in the same boat as you - got my eCOPR on July 13th also haven't gotten any updates yet :/ It has been 49 days at this point.

woof_x

Aug 31, 2023
Hi! Anyone who got their eCOPR in mid-July (July 10th to 20th) have gotten any updates on their case or received their PR card yet?
I got my eCOPR on July 13th and haven't gotten any updates since then. Called IRCC on Tuesday and they said they would send a note to my local VO which is Etobicoke. Still no updates :/

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi! Anyone who got their eCOPR in mid-July (July 10th to 20th) have gotten any updates on their case or received their PR card yet?
I got my eCOPR on July 13th and haven't gotten any updates since then. Called IRCC on Tuesday and they said they would send a note to my local VO which is Etobicoke. Still no updates :/
Linked PR card application to GCKey ?

woof_x

Aug 31, 2023
Linked PR card application to GCKey ?
I linked my application to GC Key on August 18th and it hasn't been updated. This is the latest update in there.
Latest update:
Review of eligibility - July 13, 2023:Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I linked my application to GC Key on August 18th and it hasn't been updated. This is the latest update in there.
Latest update:
Review of eligibility - July 13, 2023:Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
This seems to be PR application details and not PR card application as it mentions that final decision is made.

woof_x

Aug 31, 2023
This seems to be PR application details and not PR card application as it mentions that final decision is made.
Thanks so much! Linked my PR application just now. It just says we're processing your application under status. And it says "Pending registration" in the main menu. Not sure what it means :/ Is this normal?

Reactions: CNP

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks so much! Linked my PR application just now. It just says we're processing your application under status. And it says "Pending registration" in the main menu. Not sure what it means :/ Is this normal?
It should turn to "Submitted" in some time.

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
does anyone have any update? I still have no update even after sending 3 webforms calling ircc officer once and so on. ecopr date is 13th july . I just need to visit my country once i get the card.

woof_x

Aug 31, 2023
does anyone have any update? I still have no update even after sending 3 webforms calling ircc officer once and so on. ecopr date is 13th july . I just need to visit my country once i get the card.
Still got no updates either also eCOPR July 13th. From another thread, July 6th eCOPR just got GU1 yesterday so we might need to wait for another week to get GU1. Just guessing.