+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

richard R

Jul 16, 2022
What is

What is Gu1 ?? Does it come inform of email or through Gckey?
Your Gckey will show: Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

That means your photo is sent to card production centre

Reactions: Suroy

LFtoPR

May 9, 2023
Your Gckey will show: Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

That means your photo is sent to card production centre
Ecopr: June 23rd
Gu1: application is in progress July 29th
Mailed out: Aug 2nd
Congrats! Just wondering if there is any date for your Final decision section? Some people mentioned as "Final decision+Date+Your application is in progress". Based on your experience, there is no date?

Suroy

Aug 3, 2019
Congrats! Just wondering if there is any date for your Final decision section? Some people mentioned as "Final decision+Date+Your application is in progress". Based on your experience, there is no date?
The date was 28th July 2023

ashwinpal

Oct 21, 2021
Hi guys, its been over a week since my Final Decision changed to approved in IRCC application status and ecopr was generated before that as well. Photo in PR portal still shows in review with IRCC. How do we know if the photo was accepted? and how can we know if PR card is mailed out? I am a CEC applicant. Thank you!

Suroy

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys, its been over a week since my Final Decision changed to approved in IRCC application status and ecopr was generated before that as well. Photo in PR portal still shows in review with IRCC. How do we know if the photo was accepted? and how can we know if PR card is mailed out? I am a CEC applicant. Thank you!
Hi, you need to link your PR application with GC Key account to check for regular update. You can refer https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ on how to link your application.

noospirit

Jun 10, 2015
Hello Friends,

I applied for Canadian Experience Class PR from Quebec with a letter of intention to move out of Quebec after receiving my PR as my employer is in Toronto and I am currently staying temporarily in Montreal, with a Quebec address.

Quick question, I got a Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) email from IRCC Etobicoke 2 days ago asking for the following details within a week.

- In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. In the portal there are two steps:

step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to become a permanent resident and
step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

Has anyone given a Quebec address for receiving the first PR Card
? Please let me know. If not what are my options in this situation?
Is it okay if I give my employer's address in Toronto to receive my PR Card or I can use the Quebec address for this purpose? Would this create any issues?

Thank you for your help.

N.S

ashwinpal

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, you need to link your PR application with GC Key account to check for regular update. You can refer https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ on how to link your application.
Thank you very much! I was able to link it and under Final decision it says ”Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decision has been made“ but I don’t see any date next to this. Is this GU1 or will GU1 come with a date on this line?

Karan5786

Aug 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
AINP
Got my card today!

VO Etobicoke (duh!)

June 5 - e-CoPR
June 13- linked GC Key account to card
July 4- send IRCC a message regarding my PR card
July 6 - ghost update regarding my card
July 10 - IRCC replied saying the PR card is delievered