+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

srigog

Jan 16, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I have a question if some one has idea about it.

In GCkey portal I linked all three PR card applications, I am the principal applicant, does the status show for all approved separately ? Or only me as a principal applicant status change to approved. ?

Thanks!!!

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi did anyone here use the same picture they used for the PR application for their PR card upload? and was the photo accepted
Me, I used the same photo because it was my best shot. Was accepted without any issues. See my signature for a timeline of everything

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a question if some one has idea about it.

In GCkey portal I linked all three PR card applications, I am the principal applicant, does the status show for all approved separately ? Or only me as a principal applicant status change to approved. ?

Thanks!!!
The applications are separate and are approved separately. They are no more related.

Suroy

Aug 3, 2019
What is

What is Gu1 ?? Does it come inform of email or through Gckey?
No email notification from GC Key but when you will visit your account you will see the status has changed to "Application Updated" and on clicking inside the status will turn Submitted again. But you will see under the "Application Status" a message like:
Latest update:
Final decision - DATE: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That`s GU 1 for you

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
I che
No email notification from GC Key but when you will visit your account you will see the status has changed to "Application Updated" and on clicking inside the status will turn Submitted again. But you will see under the "Application Status" a message like:
Latest update:
Final decision - DATE: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That`s GU 1 for you
Thank you, I checked my Gckey and my card was mailed today .

Reactions: Maria0000