+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Per your observations, the photo doesn't match the following specifications :
1. height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
2. Taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph).

I would suggest to show the photographer the specifications or redo it from other location who does PR card photos with acceptance guarantee.
Thank you for getting back to me. Yeah I think I’ll change locations and provide the new picture through the IRCC web form. Hope that would work

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
it depends on how you have sent the photos.

In case you have mailed the photos then it may take 4-5 months but, if you have submitted on PR confirmation portal then it will take approximately 10-15 days.
Not true.. I sent my through the portal back in January... got my CoPR on Feb 6.. and I am still waiting my card!

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I applied for the pr card on the 10 january and i linked my application to my gckey but it says submitted. When will it be approved? does anyone know?
Hi,

I sent my photo and letter on the 4th of May and was received on the 5th May.There has been no track or confirmation when I check my GC key account. Please advise what must I do as I'm really concerned why there has been no update.

Thanks and your help will be much appreciated.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Thank you!! Funny fact: I was able to link mine, but not my Boyfriend, that is the main applicant! :confused:
Oh! no.. !! Did you try entering your boyfriend's place of birth as per the GCMS notes/passport?

In my case, for linking my application, my place of birth according to GCMS notes worked. For my spouse, his passport worked. Kind of strange though.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Oh! no.. !! Did you try entering your boyfriend's place of birth as per the GCMS notes/passport?

In my case, for linking my application, my place of birth according to GCMS notes worked. For my spouse, his passport worked. Kind of strange though.
If you don't mind, could you please let us know what place of birth was in GCMS and what is in passport for you? I never ordered GCMS and passport place of birth is not working for my spouse. Just wanted to check what other option I can try.

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Was unable to link the application online. New PR card application.

Documents sent 19th November 2020
Documents delivered 24th November 2020
PR Card received 7th May 2021

In between had raised query through webform to get information that the PR card application is in progress.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi,

I sent my photo and letter on the 4th of May and was received on the 5th May.There has been no track or confirmation when I check my GC key account. Please advise what must I do as I'm really concerned why there has been no update.

Thanks and your help will be much appreciated.
u will get an update in 5 months