+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I applied for the pr card on the 10 january and i linked my application to my gckey but it says submitted. When will it be approved? does anyone know?
My photos were delivered on January 15. I think we will see January applications shortly because of two reasons. First they heavily used confirmation portal in December. Second They didn't work full month in December. I believe we ll see January pr cards in one or two weeks.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Congrats!!

I've small query.. In the COPR document, I see that we need to write the name and UCI number behind our photo. But, the photo card specification states that the studio's information should be written behind the photo. Please advise what all should be written behind the photos
Hi,

My photo studio didnt put a stamp.Do u think it will be a problem?I already couriered my COPR and photo.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi,

My photo studio didnt put a stamp.Do u think it will be a problem?I already couriered my COPR and photo.
I think so. It should have photo studio stamp with address and date.

Most of the photo studio will redo(for free) if the photos does not match the specifications. Please ask them to put a stamp.

Reactions: Silver Star

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
I think so. It should have photo studio stamp with address and date.

Most of the photo studio will redo(for free) if the photos does not match the specifications. Please ask them to put a stamp.
I think so too, better to resend the photos as soon as possible

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Yes, Log in to your IRCC portal, on your home page, you will find a link "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online."

Use that link, and choose the "Permanent Resident Card" option for What program did you apply for? Then follow the rest of the steps.

Most of them faced problems in entering the "Place of birth". Try entering the exact words given as per your GCMS notes or your passport.

If all done, you will be able to successfully link the application, and you can see it on your homepage.
Thank you!! Funny fact: I was able to link mine, but not my Boyfriend, that is the main applicant! :confused:

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I sent two photos instead of one. because one has 69x50mm and other one has 70.5x50mm, not exactly 70mm. Hoping, they can pick any one of them.

Is it fine if, sending two photos. Will they accept?

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone,
I think the picture I submitted digitally yesterday won’t be accepted. Can I contact IRCC through the form and submit a new one?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I sent two photos instead of one. because one has 69x50mm and other one has 70.5x50mm, not exactly 70mm. Hoping, they can pick any one of them.

Is it fine if, sending two photos. Will they accept?
All it matters is : From where you got it?
If it is from some standard shops like, ProPassport Photos, Shoppers, UPS store etc... then it will be accepted.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
All it matters is : From where you got it?
If it is from some standard shops like, ProPassport Photos, Shoppers, UPS store etc... then it will be accepted.
Passport Photo | 327 Spadina Ave., Toronto, ON M5T 2E9

I took the call based on the google reviews and it seems to be professional for a very long time.

Last edited:

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
My shoulders don’t look straight. And the picture is almost all my face, with only the very top of my shoulders that is showing
Per your observations, the photo doesn't match the following specifications :
1. height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
2. Taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph).

I would suggest to show the photographer the specifications or redo it from other location who does PR card photos with acceptance guarantee.