+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

imonmiway

May 15, 2021
Hi, if I upload my photo to the online portal, do I need to mail my photo to the office? It seems like everyone mailed out their photos so I'm quite confused!

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi, if I upload my photo to the online portal, do I need to mail my photo to the office? It seems like everyone mailed out their photos so I'm quite confused!
people either given a portal or ask them to send photos directly. Since you uploaded in portal you are good. No need to send photos to Office.

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hey All,
Application timeline so far.
1) copr 28th jan
2) photos sent 8th feb
3) photos delivered (not sure regular mail was sent)
4) Here is my question: I received an update today on gckey saying status updated and new message. In the message it was a correspondence letter saying Ircc received application on 01/21/2021… what the heck does that mean lol! Is this gu1?

Reactions: Silver Star

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hey All,
Application timeline so far.
1) copr 28th jan
2) photos sent 8th feb
3) photos delivered (not sure regular mail was sent)
4) Here is my question: I received an update today on gckey saying status updated and new message. In the message it was a correspondence letter saying Ircc received application on 01/21/2021… what the heck does that mean lol! Is this gu1?
Maybe its the day they made an update because we don't submit allocation for a first PR card, IRCC does

Rsbh93

Jun 18, 2021
Hi, was wondering if anyone can advise anything regarding my situation. I got my AOR in November 2019. I got my CoPR back in May 2020 from the Winnipeg office and have been waiting for my PR card since then. I have sent my photos twice to them, raised 5 webforms with the same reply that application is being processed. I have been also calling them once a month to enquire about the application and have been getting same replies there too. Can anyone please advise how to proceed?

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Application PR CARD:

photos were sent on Mar 1st.

• Principal Applicant:******
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): *****
  • Application number: ***
  • Date Received: February 24, 2021
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: 0*****
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 25, 2019
    • Expiry Date: July 1, 2021

What is the expiry date? Iam flying home next week for 3 weeks. ( Seems like the card will come when I am way). Can I apply for PTRD while being in Canada or just ask friend to mail me the PR CARD in case it is legal ?
Hi,

You can ask your friend to courier your PR card to India if you plan to travel and in case you don’t receive your card by then.
PS: I am at present in India and received my COPR today morning. And I did research your concern.

Thanks!

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, was wondering if anyone can advise anything regarding my situation. I got my AOR in November 2019. I got my CoPR back in May 2020 from the Winnipeg office and have been waiting for my PR card since then. I have sent my photos twice to them, raised 5 webforms with the same reply that application is being processed. I have been also calling them once a month to enquire about the application and have been getting same replies there too. Can anyone please advise how to proceed?
have no idea, ,maybe you can send your photos again just in case if the previous were lost

SyedZaidi1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Hi,

You can ask your friend to courier your PR card to India if you plan to travel and in case you don’t receive your card by then.
PS: I am at present in India and received my COPR today morning. And I did research your concern.

Thanks!
Following this... I am also planning to go home, COPR in april - not sure what can I do. Will I be allowed to enter back, because I heard PRTD is not being processed in India/Pak

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Following this... I am also planning to go home, COPR in april - not sure what can I do. Will I be allowed to enter back, because I heard PRTD is not being processed in India/Pak
I was planned to go on June 25 and then i cancelled my trip. My lawyer said PRTD is processing but passport stamping is not done as of now. So better we should wait. As per this thread , we should get by Aug . My COPR was on April 01, 2021. I tried to contact IRCC with my ticket iteinerary and purpose of travle. etc.. but i got the same info ,, due to covid :( processing is delayed

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
I was planned to go on June 25 and then i cancelled my trip. My lawyer said PRTD is processing but passport stamping is not done as of now. So better we should wait. As per this thread , we should get by Aug . My COPR was on April 01, 2021. I tried to contact IRCC with my ticket iteinerary and purpose of travle. etc.. but i got the same info ,, due to covid :( processing is delayed
I would even say September

Reactions: anusanker12