+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Hello everyone:

I still did not get any GU. Copr was on Feb3 and photo sent by regular mail on Feb 4. I don t know if it was delivered or lost. Does someone know why? Called IRCC agent yesterday but no updates. Thanks
If you linked your application and you have an application number call IRCC again and try talking to a different agent. From experience, sometimes this makes a difference. Don't rely on GUs, if you scroll back you will see that some people got confirmation from the agent on the phone that their cards went to production without getting any GUs.
There is a possibility that the photo never arrived as well, did you send it with a tracking service?
If It's me, I would call again and speak to a different agent, maybe he will tell you that it is sent for production.

pr877

Apr 27, 2021
If you linked your application and you have an application number call IRCC again and try talking to a different agent. From experience, sometimes this makes a difference. Don't rely on GUs, if you scroll back you will see that some people got confirmation from the agent on the phone that their cards went to production without getting any GUs.
There is a possibility that the photo never arrived as well, did you send it with a tracking service?
If It's me, I would call again and speak to a different agent, maybe he will tell you that it is sent for production.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I called a couple times and they said no going for productions yet and no need to call back, they said you just have to wait:( i have been hearing lots of ppl got their GUs so I started worrying

Reactions: Fadros