+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Airport landing or physical Flagpole ONLY) 2022

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Today I had an update saying Profile Updated. so i think its a ghost update. Does it mean PR card will be mailed soon and no issues with photo. Landed Aug 17

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
It means they srart processing after two months of landing, if photo is accepted the application is approved and card is printed and mailed. If photo is rejected the applicant is informed and photo resubmitted....

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
It means they srart processing after two months of landing, if photo is accepted the application is approved and card is printed and mailed. If photo is rejected the applicant is informed and photo resubmitted....
Issue is even if photo is rejected they are saying after almost 2 months and we have to wait another 4 months after photo re submission so 6 months in total where we need to be without pr card . It’s ok but if there is any emergency and we need leave the country then we just hope prtd comes in time.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
hi all, My parents landed on 8th June 2022 & in Aug there was an update in GCKEY - PR cards mailed. Waited for 6 weeks called IRCC on 26th Sep and found out tat PR cards were returned - I updated the address with the agent . Agent said PR cards will be mailed again within 4-6weeks, its been 1 month haven't received PR cards. Inspite of giving right address at airport - They sent the PR card to the old address in the file which we used 11 yrs ago for my parents visitor visa. I have changed 3 houses after and even my parents visited my current house before - I have no idea how they sent PR cards to that addressed which we haven't used in last 11yrs & not mentioned anywhere in application . I'm trying to call them again but no luck to talk to person -call gets disconnected......... its been 5months havent received PR card my parents are leaving end of next month.... donno wat to do. Any suggestions........... yes Im trying to call them everydayyyyyy till now NO LUCK

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
hi all, My parents landed on 8th June 2022 & in Aug there was an update in GCKEY - PR cards mailed. Waited for 6 weeks called IRCC on 26th Sep and found out tat PR cards were returned - I updated the address with the agent . Agent said PR cards will be mailed again within 4-6weeks, its been 1 month haven't received PR cards. Inspite of giving right address at airport - They sent the PR card to the old address in the file which we used 11 yrs ago for my parents visitor visa. I have changed 3 houses after and even my parents visited my current house before - I have no idea how they sent PR cards to that addressed which we haven't used in last 11yrs & not mentioned anywhere in application . I'm trying to call them again but no luck to talk to person -call gets disconnected......... its been 5months havent received PR card my parents are leaving end of next month.... donno wat to do. Any suggestions........... yes Im trying to call them everydayyyyyy till now NO LUCK
Have experienced same situation. My pr card was returned to IRCC and they re mailed almost after a month. Agent is correct, pr card will be sent again within 4 to 6 weeks. The only way to know the status is keep them calling. You really cant force them to send early, unfortunately.

Reactions: krishvivi

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Did you try the option 3 in the call where it is specific to PR cards and not express entry . The option says something like "if you applied to renew or replace a PR called, pls dial 3" This has a shorter wait time. Also give your PR Card File/Application number

Reactions: krishvivi

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Did you try the option 3 in the call where it is specific to PR cards and not express entry . The option says something like "if you applied to renew or replace a PR called, pls dial 3" This has a shorter wait time. Also give your PR Card File/Application number
luckily I was able to talk to them on Friday , now they are saying dont know ... it will take another 4-6 weeks and expected delivery 19th Dec........ I really dont know wat to do, as my parents are leaving on 7th decemebr

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
luckily I was able to talk to them on Friday , now they are saying dont know ... it will take another 4-6 weeks and expected delivery 19th Dec........ I really dont know wat to do, as my parents are leaving on 7th decemebr
I suppose leaving will not be a problem. Concern will be when they wud like to come back. Either you have to send the PR Card.. or they need to apply for PRTD document in local embassy.

morinda

Feb 2, 2019
Landed at Toronto Airport on 23rd October 2022 under PGP 2019.unable to link PR CARD application. Any help for linking the application will be appreciated

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Landed at Toronto Airport on 23rd October 2022 under PGP 2019.unable to link PR CARD application. Any help for linking the application will be appreciated
Hello dear. Go to this site, register then you will find “link paper application. “ register by UCI and will ask various verification information like place of birth date of birth honestly i dont remember now. Also update your address on ecas where u want to receive pr card no one told me to update this , but from people’s experiences I came to know that pr card goes to wrong address and returned to ircc.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html