+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
Update
GU1:
Final decision - September 19, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
GU2: Review of eligibility - September 27, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
Waiting for our card together.

Reactions: rean1

angad_s

Sep 27, 2023
Idk what is going on at the Montreal VO but here is my timeline:

Ecopr: July 17th
Application linked to gckey on July 18th
GU1 : No update
GU2 : No update
PR Portal : In review with IRCC
VO Montreal

I tried contacting IRCC, they said that they have flagged my application. No updates after COPR, feels like I am in a Limbo now

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
Idk what is going on at the Montreal VO but here is my timeline:

Ecopr: July 17th
Application linked to gckey on July 18th
GU1 : No update
GU2 : No update
PR Portal : In review with IRCC
VO Montreal

I tried contacting IRCC, they said that they have flagged my application. No updates after COPR, feels like I am in a Limbo now
same with me.. ECOPR on July 28th and then nothing after that. Called IRCC yesterday and they just mentioned they have put in a comment that its beyond time limit.

Mr-khan333

Jul 14, 2023
ECOPR: July 24th.
No updates till today
Called them three times but they said we flagged your application and call back after 8 weeks if you didn’t receive any updates on your application. Ircc made us mentally disturbed over the period of time.

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
Do they mail the cards together? Because in my gckey they say they mailed my card but in my spouse's tracker there is no update

Aug 17, 2023
ECOPR: July 24th.
No updates till today
Called them three times but they said we flagged your application and call back after 8 weeks if you didn’t receive any updates on your application. Ircc made us mentally disturbed over the period of time.
Did you got your new sin number after ecopr?