+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Rnrahman

Sep 2, 2023
Hi, I'm not sure if this will help in your case, but I was in the same situation two weeks ago and still am. I had 2 trips booked and had to fly out. I was able to come back via Rainbow Bridge on foot from the USA (you can also drive through in a private vehicle) with your passport and e-COPR.
hi Poulina,
Quick question: do they let anyone with ecopr through or did you have any special circumstances? I have a trip booked at the end of October and am afraid I won’t get my card in time. Any help is much appreciated.

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
hi Poulina,
Quick question: do they let anyone with ecopr through or did you have any special circumstances? I have a trip booked at the end of October and am afraid I won’t get my card in time. Any help is much appreciated.
what is you Copr date and vo?

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Anyone from Aug 2 eCOPR and no update yet? We have travel booked on Nov. 28 that we bought tickets for months before even getting the PR approved and now I’m worried that we might not get the PR Card on time. Called IRCC September 13 and they said they have escalated the pr card application. Called again today after passing more than 55 days of updated processing time and they said they can’t do anything until November 13 (60 days after IRCC escalated the application).

They said the card may still arrive before then but for now they can’t do anything since the VO has not responded to their escalation. No updates, nothing at all. Just both in review in Portal and IRCC account.

Anything else that we could do?

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Anyone from Aug 2 eCOPR and no update yet? We have travel booked on Nov. 28 that we bought tickets for months before even getting the PR approved and now I’m worried that we might not get the PR Card on time. Called IRCC September 13 and they said they have escalated the pr card application. Called again today after passing more than 55 days of updated processing time and they said they can’t do anything until November 13 (60 days after IRCC escalated the application).

They said the card may still arrive before then but for now they can’t do anything since the VO has not responded to their escalation. No updates, nothing at all. Just both in review in Portal and IRCC account.

The last update was done on September 28, and it indicates that the current processing time for new PR cards is 58 days not 60.
Try to involve your local PM.

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023

The same thing for me when i call them, they cant do anything, the PM as well, so nothing to do just wait

k11

Aug 2, 2023
VO Montreal
Portal 1: July 12th
Portal 2: August 9th
eCOPR: August 11th
PR Card: Waiting (No GU, linked to GCKey and "In review with IRCC" in the portal)

It's insane how long it takes...