PR Card timeline - 2023

Aug 17, 2023
Updated timeline sharing:

Portal 1 replied on July 24, 2023
Portal 2 received on August 18, 2023 at 6:57 pm PDT
eCOPR received on August 22, 2023
PR Card received on September 25, 2023

VO Montreal
Hope y’all get your cards sent out soon!
In how many days you updated your sin number after you got the ecopr?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Yeah. Actually my ques Was did you updated your sin right away after you got ecopr or after somedays?
Got eCOPR on a tuesday. requested time off from my work and we did the update that friday. would have done it immediately but just want to give my employer the courtesy.

BMZ

Sep 28, 2023
My case status on the PR portal is showing as "Close and accepted" however I haven't received a mail or message about the PR card mailed to my address, is this the same? Should I expect the card to arrive around 55 days after this "close and accepted status"???
VO: Montreal

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My case status on the PR portal is showing as "Close and accepted" however I haven't received a mail or message about the PR card mailed to my address, is this the same? Should I expect the card to arrive around 55 days after this "close and accepted status"???
PR portal wont tell you update on your PR card, you need to link it to gckey as per steps here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Reactions: BMZ

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
when is your Ecopr date ?

Last edited:

Polina777

Aug 23, 2023
You can't do much honestly unless you get the card. If the flights are flexible move the dates after you get updates. I am in a similar situation myself, but my flights are non refundable, and I am leaving Sept 26 and won't have enough time to get PRTD too.
Hi, I'm not sure if this will help in your case, but I was in the same situation two weeks ago and still am. I had 2 trips booked and had to fly out. I was able to come back via Rainbow Bridge on foot from the USA (you can also drive through in a private vehicle) with your passport and e-COPR.

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
I received ecopr on June 23

Tried reaching IRCC after a month and recently I could reach them with the cheat code received from this forum. They are saying it's not sent for printing yet and so I have to wait and they have escalated the case.

I have now booked my flights to India on 1st Oct and really worried if I can make it. Any other option to expedite the processing?

Thanks in advance
Did you get any updates ?