+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

rk440

Oct 6, 2020
E-Copr - 20th January
Linked account to CIC portal - 21st January
First Ghost Update - 23rd Febraury
CIC account update - PR card mailed and would take upto six weeks.
Got my PR card in the mail - 28th February

Holding it in my hands feels so unreal!! Best of luck to everyone waiting you should be getting it very soon
Congrats! when did you received the following update "CIC account update - PR card mailed and would take upto six weeks."?

Reactions: mpreetsingh

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hi, May I know email address please?
My VO is Etobicoke

my first photo was rejected and I uploaded new photo on 20-Nov-2021. But still not received PR card.
Hello @CV Suresh

Did you receive your PR card? I am also in similar situation, My first photo rejected and i submitted again on 15-Feb-2022. Still waiting for further updates.

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
The long long journey has come to an end, got PR card 6 MONTHS after ecopr!! see timeline for the insane sequence of events. Thanks everyone for your help and support. This forum is a wonderful place. I will visit periodically for few more months to answer any questions.
I won't give any parting advice because nothing works, just keep trying until you get it or not. No wisdom, no hi-fi words, just thanks and goodbye. See you all in 3 yrs for the citizenship process.

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
E-Copr - 20th January
Linked account to CIC portal - 21st January
First Ghost Update - 23rd Febraury
CIC account update - PR card mailed and would take upto six weeks.
Got my PR card in the mail - 28th February

Holding it in my hands feels so unreal!! Best of luck to everyone waiting you should be getting it very soon
Do you know how long it took to get the card in Hand after it was sent to production ? I received an update that my card is sent to production on 28-feb , still waiting to be received...

Mar 1, 2022
Do you know how long it took to get the card in Hand after it was sent to production ? I received an update that my card is sent to production on 28-feb , still waiting to be received...
I emailed the praries and got an reply back the next day; this was as of 15 Feb. So give or take two weeks.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
AOR: June 2021
Medical approved: July 2021
1st Portal email: 7-oct-2021 - Replied same day

Credentials: oct 8th 2021

eCOPR:Oct13,2021

PR Card

Linked PR Card App to myCIC account: 18-Oct-2021

First GU: 19-Sep-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account)

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

Picture resubmission request: 30th Nov 2021

Resubmission: same day

Approved and Mailed (myCIC): 2- Dec-2021

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

PR Card Received: 15-Dec-2021
Hi @Everuhu Congratulations!!!
My first photo got rejected and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you or someone please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail or also upload it in the PR portal again?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hello @CV Suresh

Did you receive your PR card? I am also in similar situation, My first photo rejected and i submitted again on 15-Feb-2022. Still waiting for further updates.
@jyag My first photo got rejected and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you or someone please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail or also upload it in the PR portal again?