+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
PR Timeline:
FSW-Outland
AOR: 8th January 2021
COR:USA
VO: Don't know
Transferred to Canada on Work Permit and changed address by calling IRCC and webform
Proof of Funds request: 3/23/2022
Submitted:3/29/2022
Portal Email:4/7/2022
Replied on:4/17/2022
Address Confirmation & Portal Credentials email: 4/19/2022
Replied:4/19/2022
eCOPR:4/22/2022

Reactions: lethaltaurus

nizamikn

Sep 21, 2021
Hi guys, I got my eCOPR today and I will be applying for PR card. I need to travel to the US (second week of May to see family and then again end of June for work training). My Canadian PGWP/TRV is valid till June 1st. Since PR card takes so long, what are my options here? How do I get a PR travel document? Do I need to get it in NY? I know they have some alternatives if I travel by car.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi guys, I got my eCOPR today and I will be applying for PR card. I need to travel to the US (second week of May to see family and then again end of June for work training). My Canadian PGWP/TRV is valid till June 1st. Since PR card takes so long, what are my options here? How do I get a PR travel document? Do I need to get it in NY? I know they have some alternatives if I travel by car.
Check on PRTD option - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the PR card once IRCC updates the status "Approved" and "your card is mailed". I will appreciate if you can share your timeline - just for card mailing duration

Reactions: soccer_007

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
You can travel to USA with eCOPR. While coming back, cross the land border in a private vehicle or a rental car to come back to Canada.

Asd0978

Dec 20, 2021
Got my card today. It changed to that message last week on Tuesday. After 7 Day I got them
Congrats! Could you tell me when did you receive your first ghost update on your pr card application in your gckey like what date? And after how many days of your ghost update did the status change from submitted to approved and then to mailed etc?

aashishleo

Jun 13, 2020
Hi All,

I received incorrect photo on the PR card for my dependent child. Has anyone faced such issue and any idea what needs to be done to get the PR card replaced with the correct photo?