+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hello All,

Is there anyway we can ask update in the new PR portal for faster processing of PR card ?? My Photo and mailing address is "In Review" for almost 2 Months now..

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
All the dependents on my PA's application have received their PR cards except the PA. Anybody else in a similar situation?
Hi did you get it. M in same situation. Me and my husband got copr one month back. But he got pr card today but i dint get it.

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
Waiting for 4 months now :(

Photo and address uploaded: 20 Aug 2021
ECOPR: 22 Aug 2021
Photo and Address : In Review with IRCC
PR Card for son: 3 Sept 2021
PR Card for me (PA) and my wife: Waiting

Sent an email to the Prairie id but received an automatic reply saying it is only for getting people on to the portal. Is there anything I can do other than wait??

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
In your mycic account, right under the list of your old applications, there's a link said Add(link) your application to your account, click on it and follow the steps. choose PR card for category. Just a head-up, some people was unable to link, or only after few tries, so again, be patient with ircc.
It states the following people can link, I am not in any of the three, should I still link?
You can link an application to your account if you:
  • lost your GCKey or Securekey and created a new account,
  • have submitted an application on paper, and want to check the application status and receive messages about your application through this account,
  • need to upload a document to support an application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Anyone who got there Ecopr on and around 19Oct2021 and Still waiting PR card to be mailed ? My Photo and Address is still under IRCC review..

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys, my eCoPR date was Dec 11 and I emailed the prairies ID requesting their help in expediting my card review and delivery, as I have to travel overseas soon and will have to re-enter within 10-15 days of being outside (so insufficient time to apply for and get a PRTD .. FML). Two days later this is their reply -

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

Any idea what this means? The PR portal shows my status as "In Review with IRCC" so not sure what this response means.

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hi guys, my eCoPR date was Dec 11 and I emailed the prairies ID requesting their help in expediting my card review and delivery, as I have to travel overseas soon and will have to re-enter within 10-15 days of being outside (so insufficient time to apply for and get a PRTD .. FML). Two days later this is their reply -

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

Any idea what this means? The PR portal shows my status as "In Review with IRCC" so not sure what this response means.
To which email id did you send email ?

MichaelV19

Jan 5, 2022
Anyone who got there Ecopr on and around 19Oct2021 and Still waiting PR card to be mailed ? My Photo and Address is still under IRCC review..
Hey there. I'm on the same boat! I got my eCoPR on October 14, around November 15 I got an email from the Confirmation Portal telling me that my address did not exist! I resubmitted my address and haven't heard from them ever since. I've emailed them multiple times, called even send a message to their twitter account and nothing, it's been a little bit frustrating due to the fact that you cannot have any update about the proccess. I even linked my PR card application to GCKey account, not even a chance for an update. My processing time is wayyyyy passed already, however they do not provide a reply to your enquiries! Does anybody know what can be done in that case? I feel like my PR Card is in some sort of a limbo.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020

It means that they don't update the photo status on portal. You will get your PR card and even then the portal will keep showing 'in review'

Reactions: sonusweetie

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
It means that they don't update the photo status on portal. You will get your PR card and even then the portal will keep showing 'in review'
Lawd!! At this point im almost about to give up hope. There's no way one person gets their card in 15-20 days and another with the same date and similar case waits for months... makes no sense. My case is and was extremely simple, so no clue why it's taking so much time.

Osin16

Jul 17, 2021
Oh okay. Mine got rejected, after I re-uploaded, it took me to a page where I can modify the pic. One I was done It automatically showed me errors like too dark, or too bright or wrong pixel size …until it was good to go and submit. But my color photo turned black and white itself in the portal when I clicked submit the documents.
Did your issue of black n white got resolved. I also face the same isaue

ritpr

Nov 28, 2021
Did your issue of black n white got resolved. I also face the same isaue
It's not an issue. Color pics are converted to b&w. On the PR card also, pic is in B&W only.
The only thing that should be considered is that there are no errors (too dark, low resolution etc) while submitting the pic in the portal.