+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
AOR: June 2021
Medical approved: July 2021
1st Portal email: 7-oct-2021 - Replied same day

Credentials: oct 8th 2021

eCOPR:Oct13,2021

PR Card

Linked PR Card App to myCIC account: 18-Oct-2021

First GU: 19-Sep-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account)

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

Picture resubmission request: 30th Nov 2021

Resubmission: same day

Approved and Mailed (myCIC): 2- Dec-2021

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

PR Card Received: 15-Dec-2021

what email id, you used for IRCC?

jaharpre

Sep 9, 2020
Hey i got my portal link for me on dec 31 and my spouse jan 6 , i uploaded photos and address for me on 31 dec and for my spouse at jan 6 . But we didnot get our ecorp yet. Photos and address are under review. How long they gonna take for ecorp?

KMayur

Jul 23, 2021
My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
My Current Status( From Today) in the PR confirmation portal for Address and Photo is "Closed and Accepted" ... How to check whether PR card was mailed or is still awaiting to be printed ??

Manish@91

Dec 13, 2021
My Current Status( From Today) in the PR confirmation portal for Address and Photo is "Closed and Accepted" ... How to check whether PR card was mailed or is still awaiting to be printed ??
You have to link your PR card application in your CIC application to check the status

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi everyone,

Anyone here is still waiting for their PR card after a month? My spouse is still waiting for PR card for over a month now, almost 2 months.

Received Ecopr- Dec 2/2021

IRCC status: Submitted
In Portal: Photo and Address are still ' In Review'

Who should we contact to find an update for PR card application? Can you guys please provide a phone number?

Thank you,

J

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.

My spouse is in the same situation as you. What should we do now? Did you create a request through Webform as well?

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Received eCoPR on 19th Jan, 2022. Was able to link in 4th attempt with UCI and Family name option. Status shows submitted in GC key. In portal - address and photo still under review.

for how long do we have to wait to get PR card?

thank you

srmocher

Apr 15, 2021
Hi everyone, I have been trying to upload the coloured photo with the correct specifications as mentioned on the portal but when it shows up as black and white and give the error stating the photo is not bright enough. Please advise instructions on how to get this process of the upload right. Thank you
So this is an issue with the portal. My photo was rejected twice, and it turns out it was because my clothes were too dark. https://www.propassportphoto.com/pr2021/ I would recommend taking pictures with moderate color clothing and submit it.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Received eCoPR on 19th Jan, 2022. Was able to link in 4th attempt with UCI and Family name option. Status shows submitted in GC key. In portal - address and photo still under review.

for how long do we have to wait to get PR card?

thank you

My spouse has been waiting for over a month. Status in IRCC is 'submitted' and status in Portal' In review' for both both and address

Not sure what is going on.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone who got there Ecopr on and around 19Oct2021 and Still waiting PR card to be mailed ? My Photo and Address is still under IRCC review..

Hi Rafi862003,

My spouse is in the same situation. Where should we contact IRCC? Should we submit a Webform ticket?

Thanks,

J

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
You have to link your PR card application in your CIC application to check the status
Hello Manish@91,

I tried linking multiple time but i always get no application found. I tried giving details as per COPR and passport but still no luck..

Reactions: fawarw179

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hi Rafi862003,

My spouse is in the same situation. Where should we contact IRCC? Should we submit a Webform ticket?

Thanks,

J
Hi Javis77,

I did create a webform ticket, but i got an generic reply like due to prevailing pandemic situation IRCC cannot confirm the actual processing time etc etc.. So the only option is to wait until the file is picked for processing..

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi Javis77,

I did create a webform ticket, but i got an generic reply like due to prevailing pandemic situation IRCC cannot confirm the actual processing time etc etc.. So the only option is to wait until the file is picked for processing.

Hi Rafi862003,

yeah, my spouse submitted a webform ticket yesterday and didn't even receive a generic reply back. Maybe they are overloaded with requests submitted through Webform. I guess we will have to wait. Hopefully both of you will receive your PR cards soon :)

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hi Rafi862003,

yeah, my spouse submitted a webform ticket yesterday and didn't even receive a generic reply back. Maybe they are overloaded with requests submitted through Webform. I guess we will have to wait. Hopefully both of you will receive your PR cards soon :)
Yes Lets hope for the best...