+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

bside229

Sep 10, 2021
Congrats!!! Did you use portal to upload the photos instead of mailing photos in the first place? Why did it still take this long?
I used the portal to upload the picture. It’s still says “In Review”.
I wasn’t given the choice to mail anything.
I have no idea why it took this long, it was basically impossible to get any information out of IRCC, I called, emailed multiple times, and even contacted my MP.
Either never got a response, told they were only helping those effected by situation in Afghanistan, or to just apply for a PRTD if I needed to travel.

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Congrats on getting to change the address. Could you please share how do you get them to speak about your case? Is it because you were changing address?
thanks.
just was insistent and got through the phone line. I called them up 15 times.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi all, we need some help or guidance from you. Our portal address has been rejected three times, the first time it said it is a business, so we changed "unit xxx" to "apartment xxx" in the 2nd line, and we also tried to email back to the first portal email, explaining the situation with our lease agreements for 2.5 years. Rejected again saying does not exist.

Last time, we deleted the word "apartment", only kept unit number xxx in the unit space, still rejected saying does not exist.

This time we totally deleted unit number and left it blank (only provided street number and street name), not sure what is going on. The thing is where we are staying is a business address (hotel), but it also offers yearly lease, so we are the yearly residents who stay here and pay rent every month. We emailed again this time saying it shares the address with a business, but it is our only residential address.

@legalfalcon can we change the address to a friend's at this stage? or any other suggestion? Thank you so much. It's been so frustrating.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all, we need some help or guidance from you. Our portal address has been rejected three times, the first time it said it is a business, so we changed "unit xxx" to "apartment xxx" in the 2nd line, and we also tried to email back to the first portal email, explaining the situation with our lease agreements for 2.5 years. Rejected again saying does not exist.

Last time, we deleted the word "apartment", only kept unit number xxx in the unit space, still rejected saying does not exist.

This time we totally deleted unit number and left it blank (only provided street number and street name), not sure what is going on. The thing is where we are staying is a business address (hotel), but it also offers yearly lease, so we are the yearly residents who stay here and pay rent every month. We emailed again this time saying it shares the address with a business, but it is our only residential address.

@legalfalcon can we change the address to a friend's at this stage? or any other suggestion? Thank you so much. It's been so frustrating.
Usually, PR cards are not shipped to business addresses. You can surely give your friend's address, that should not be an issue.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
I used the portal to upload the picture. It’s still says “In Review”.
I wasn’t given the choice to mail anything.
I have no idea why it took this long, it was basically impossible to get any information out of IRCC, I called, emailed multiple times, and even contacted my MP.
Either never got a response, told they were only helping those effected by situation in Afghanistan, or to just apply for a PRTD if I needed to travel.
thanks for the reply. I can't believe they took this long to process for those who uploaded via the portal. Could you share when your PR Card application (assuming you've linked it) changed from "Submitted" to "Approved"? Thanks!

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
Hi everyone below is my timeline:

1st email for PR Portal: September 14th, 2021 (Replied same day)
2nd email ‘Reminder’ (same email): September 15th, 2021
3rd email with credentials for PR Portal: September 22nd, 2021
Uploaded picture and address: September 23rd, 2021
E-CoPR: September 23rd, 2021
PR Card application linked to CIC Account: September 24th, 2021

Current status: PR application changed to Aprroved and included the information of my E-CoPR
No update about PR Card and Photo and address still under IRCC Review.

Do you guys think I will receive my PR card soon? I want to visit my family back home next month, I haven’t seen them in 3 years!

Good luck everyone

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
e-COPR - September 13
Linked my PR cards in CIC - status still submitted
on portal address is approved, photo - in review
Is there any pattern on how long to wait? I can see people with later dates of ecopr are getting cards already :(

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019

Current status: PR application changed to Aprroved and included the information of my E-CoPR

Do you guys think I will receive my PR card soon? I want to visit my family back home next month, I haven’t seen them in 3 years!

Good luck everyone
I am in a similar situation and have reached out to IRCC through various channels. Short answer is, IRCC's work is very random, if you are lucky, you get PR Cards in 2 weeks from eCOPR.

You can call IRCC and ask about your PR Card status.

In my case, my dependent applicant has not received their PR Card, but the photo, address were validated/approved. There is no update in PR Portal or CIC account. It is unclear where the card is stuck at right now.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
e-COPR - September 13
Linked my PR cards in CIC - status still submitted
on portal address is approved, photo - in review
Is there any pattern on how long to wait? I can see people with later dates of ecopr are getting cards already :(
Did you get your eCOPR from Etobicoke?

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018

Good luck everyone
What is your VO?