+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
eCOPR: June 20 VO: VLU OSC. I yesterday got a GU on both mine and my wife PR Card linked applications. I hope it means real progress.

Reactions: Anaysa

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I am still waiting for PR card since I got eCoPR in June 7th. Anyone from June still waiting for the card? Does processing start when you ‘link’ your account?
June 8th man ! Will celebrate 3 months PR card waiting time this week. ECOPR in 7 months, let’s see how long it would take to get a card. maybe as Christmas present?

Reactions: ROBERT2021

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi everyone,
So I got my eCOPR on 30th Aug and on 1st Sept I was able to link PR Card application. There is one issue though.
In my gckey account I saw that Biomterics details (number and expiry) disappeared from the main Permanent Residency application, it is now showing as blank. Is this normal?

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018
Hi everyone,
So I got my eCOPR on 30th Aug and on 1st Sept I was able to link PR Card application. There is one issue though.
In my gckey account I saw that Biomterics details (number and expiry) disappeared from the main Permanent Residency application, it is now showing as blank. Is this normal?
It happens with mine as well.
Not sure if it’s normal or not.

Reactions: Aman1212
Jul 27, 2021
Wow - I can’t believe that. What are the issues if your eCOPR expires? Are you still able to work?
@legalfalcon ca correct me but I remember him saying that COPR has no expiry date. If you are in Canada when the COPR was issued to you, you attain the PR status effective as on the data mentioned on the COPR. Only for individuals who are outside Canada and get a COPR, they have to land in Canada on or before the expiry date mentioned in the COPR.
A COPR is a permanent proof of your landing as a PR in Canada. It is a document that you will have forever, until you become a Citizen or renounce your PR status.

Reactions: legalfalcon

miguelca

May 6, 2021
@legalfalcon ca correct me but I remember him saying that COPR has no expiry date. If you are in Canada when the COPR was issued to you, you attain the PR status effective as on the data mentioned on the COPR. Only for individuals who are outside Canada and get a COPR, they have to land in Canada on or before the expiry date mentioned in the COPR.
A COPR is a permanent proof of your landing as a PR in Canada. It is a document that you will have forever, until you become a Citizen or renounce your PR status.
Exactly, if you got your COPR as an inland, the expiry date is no use for you. You are already a landed PR.
Service Canada is accepting SIN applications as long as the COPR was issue no more than a year ago. Otherwise, you will need the PR Card.

Reactions: Thankfulandgrateful