+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

simer1990

Feb 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2021
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2021

Philosientia

Apr 13, 2021
Hi guys. Something weird is happening to my case and I appreciate if you can provide some insight:

I applied for PR under CEC Inland May 2020
My wife got her ECOPR 4 days ago
cic account says "approved" and I can see my ECOPR number as well but they haven't uploaded my ECOPR in the portal for me to download! There is nothing there for me but my wife (dependant) received hers.

I keep calling them but they don't give me an answer and no one is responding to my emails. Not sure if they are working on my PR card or not. I hope they are...

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
My timeline if someone is interested:

AOR March 2021
Ecorp June 3rd
PR approved- June 18th
GU1 - august 4th
GU2 - august 16th PR card application approved.
card is mailed to my address.

Portal photo still in review.
Hey! Just a quick question, how do you know it was mailed?
Submitted docs on August 13th
Got eCOPR on August 14th
Got Email from IRCC on August 26th
‘IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided.’

I would assume there will be another email saying that it has been sent, otherwise I would be lucky and I will be getting it in a couple days or weeks

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
there are lot of ppl around the same time who haven't got any updates. me included e-copr 25 June. So don't stress too much.
Received Ecopr: June 18
Virtual landing unit
Gckey shows submitted
Portal says photo in review with ircc.

B.T

Jun 13, 2021
Hi! Received my pr card today. Here’s the timeline:
AOR - 2nd June
Ecopr - 12th August
Linked to cic - 23rd August
Cic approved - 24th August (Card mailed)
IRCC portal case closed - 25th August
Card received - 27th August

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Tamiou

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi! Received my pr card today. Here’s the timeline:
AOR - 2nd June
Ecopr - 12th August
Linked to cic - 23rd August
Cic approved - 24th August (Card mailed)
IRCC portal case closed - 25th August
Card received - 27th August

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations on your card.
Can u confirm office for eCOPR? I got COPR on 8th August. Still nothing on PR Card.

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Received Ecopr: June 18
Virtual landing unit
Gckey shows submitted
Portal says photo in review with ircc.
mine says exactly same eCoPR June 23 VLU.

my best friend received her PR card A MONTH ago from etobicoke and I’m still waiting from june!

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
Hey! Just a quick question, how do you know it was mailed?
Submitted docs on August 13th
Got eCOPR on August 14th
Got Email from IRCC on August 26th
‘IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided.’

I would assume there will be another email saying that it has been sent, otherwise I would be lucky and I will be getting it in a couple days or weeks
Updated: Got my Pr Card at home today August 27th,

Reactions: Gypsy_Q

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone,

Received Ecopr: August 21st
Linked my application for PR card today (August 28th)
It shows submitted
Portal says photo in review with IRCC and address accepted by IRCC.

How long it might take for me to receive the PR card? Any idea? Thank you!

qkhurram

Aug 25, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Hi,
I just realized I had one rejection in 2011 Uk. my wife was on HSMP visa and she was main applicant she and my daughter got the visa and I had applied for dependent visa which got rejected . Later on humanitarian basis in same year 2011 it was approved and I got UK dependent visa.

I did not mention in my PR CEC application that my UK visa was rejected Will it be a problem, honestly I didn’t knew that just came to my mind While I was watching some immigration videos. Should I update the information please suggest and how should I inform IRCC I am really worried if they come to know it would effect my application please suggest.

Need help and suggestion. I don’t have any documents for this rejection.

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Hi,
I just realized I had one rejection in 2011 Uk. my wife was on HSMP visa and she was main applicant she and my daughter got the visa and I had applied for dependent visa which got rejected . Later on humanitarian basis in same year 2011 it was approved and I got UK dependent visa.

I did not mention in my PR CEC application that my UK visa was rejected Will it be a problem, honestly I didn’t knew that just came to my mind While I was watching some immigration videos. Should I update the information please suggest and how should I inform IRCC I am really worried if they come to know it would effect my application please suggest.

Need help and suggestion. I don’t have any documents for this rejection.
No problem. I had similar issue and I discovered it quickly as you did. I corrected the mistake and I am now PR. What to do: Fill a new IMM5669 and tick YES to Question 6d. At the bottom of the IMM5669, explain "I was refused UK visa in 2011". On top of the form, write your PR Application number very boldly. Sign and scan the form and attach the scanned form to Webform and send to IRCC. In your cover message explain that you made the mistake and you discovered it while reviewing your submitted application. Tell them that you regret the mistake and that you do not intend to commit misrepresentation. Do it before they send you a Procedural Letter of Fairness. You should be fine if you take this step quickly. Good luck.