+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

RcKr

Jan 27, 2021
It's unbelievable, this needs to be escalated. whoever has done this must have been re-assessed if not terminated.
I am so furious.
Had I not called now and waited 6 weeks like they tell you to, I would never have known. I am trying to contact my old building manager in my old address and see if they still have it. God knows if its still there :/ I had even planned a trip going next month, now I have no idea the mess its caused applying for new card and what not.

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
got Ecorp on june 3rd, application approved on june 19th(ecorp). Mailing adress approved, photo under review. No pr card status updates. Estimated card processing time shows 130 days on ircc website, how come producing pr card takes longer time than pr application itself?? I don’t understand

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Final update:

AOR: 22nd March 2021
eCoPR : 30th June 2021
5th July: Got an update in portal to re upload my photo. Re uploaded on the same day.
14th July: Linked my PR card application in CIC account.
15th July: checked my CIC account and it says applications is approved “we mailed your PR card...”. Can see my PR card number and validity date in CIC account. But in portal my address and photo still says in review.
19th July: PR card delivered.. yaayyy :D
VO: Got the PR card mail from Sydney

isi2021

Jul 17, 2021
My god the inefficiency :(.
I called them up. They have sent it to my 4 year old address in a different province. I tell them specifically in the PR confirmation portal, it is a different address. All I got is sorry, either try to collect it from that old address if it's still there or apply for a replacement card.
Wow! That's a shame!

isi2021

Jul 17, 2021
Hey guys
Here's my latest update

Portal Credentials: July 5 (submitted photo and address the same day)
eCOPR for me and my spouse: July 6
Linked PR card application to IRCC account: July 11
My Card was approved today July 20 after 2 weeks and mailed to my address (not received it yet); however, my spouse's card has not been approved yet.
No GU updates!
Address and photo still in review with IRCC on PR Portal!!

Hoping that you all will get it soon...!

Last edited:

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Unfortunately I am linking soo many times my cic account .. it’s not working .. what does it mean ??
I had copr on 23 June

Navjot24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I submitted my declaration, address,and on June 15 but still it shows in review status any one how much time it takes to complete review process

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Does anybody knows what number can I contact IRCC to ask about my PR card ?
I called IRCC and requested a call back yesterday, they called me back in about an hour and when they found it's regarding the PR Card they transferred the call to another department.
After a very long wait the results was nothing but waste of time.
The agent (was a nice gentleman though) said he doesn't even see my photo and address are approved as they do not have access to PR Portal. He had no idea where is my office and had no clue about processing time let alone updates on my PR application on CIC.
All he said is they are waiting for them (PR Portal guys) to send approved cases to them so they can initiate the process and he said people who have got the approval in April are still waiting for the aforementioned action!
Basically what you see in "new" PR Portal is not informative from the CIC officers' perspective :)