+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi all
here's my status:

Portal Credentials: July 5 (submitted photo and address the same day)
eCOPR for me and my spouse: July 6
Linked PR card application to IRCC account: July 11
Address and photo still in review with IRCC on PR Portal
Application status on IRCC: submitted (no updates so far)
Can you tell me where it’s linked cz I didn’t know after login cic account

isi2021

Jul 17, 2021
Can you tell me where it’s linked cz I didn’t know after login cic account
You should link it yourself. Here's how:

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Reactions: HanenBlade

RcKr

Jan 27, 2021
My PR card was approved on July 2nd, still have not received the mail with the PR card. Any idea whom I should contact asking for an update? Thank you

RcKr

Jan 27, 2021
Did they say "approved and mailed". Or did they say "will be mailed" Seems like there are 2 different communications after approval. However the wait time is 6 weeks. You can only contact them after waiting for that period and not receiving your card. You do by raising a web form
it says in cic application that it has been mailed. Yea, its a little concerning considering people have been getting in a couple of days after the approval and mailed. Could I call ircc and ask them or is it only done using a web form? Thanks

eyue

May 31, 2021
Hey Guys,

Ecopr on July 12
GU1 on July 15
nothing new since then...is there a pattern regarding GU and issuing PR card?

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
Hey guys, where do you actually see if your card has been mailed to you or any other info specifically about the card? in my IRCC account i see that my corp has been approved on June 19th and no other news since then. I'm still waiting for the card.

lalalemon

Apr 6, 2021
You should link it yourself. Here's how:

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
I followed your steps and was able to link my PR card application to my IRCC account, thank you very much!

Reactions: isi2021

AMCassa

Jun 28, 2021
Hello...Just got my PR Card and want to share my time line with you..

AOR: January 24, 2021
Portal email: June 14, 2021
e-COPR: 16th June
VO: Etobicoke
PR card received on July 19th - from Sydney

Photo still under review on the PR Portal. I didnt link my PR application to my CIC account. No updates on my CIC account.

Good luck everyone!!! :)

Nanni

Jun 28, 2021
I have not received my COPR yet. Portal credentials were sent on 18th July. Should I wait for eCOPR and then link my PR card with CIC or can I do it now?

RcKr

Jan 27, 2021
I guess mailed on the 2nd and not yet received is a little too long. However if you call or raise a webform before 6 weeks they will just tell you to wait.
My god the inefficiency :(.
I called them up. They have sent it to my 4 year old address in a different province. I tell them specifically in the PR confirmation portal, it is a different address. All I got is sorry, either try to collect it from that old address if it's still there or apply for a replacement card.

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
My god the inefficiency :(.
I called them up. They have sent it to my 4 year old address in a different province. I tell them specifically in the PR confirmation portal, it is a different address. All I got is sorry, either try to collect it from that old address if it's still there or apply for a replacement card.
It's unbelievable, this needs to be escalated. whoever has done this must have been re-assessed if not terminated.