+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hey, we have almost same timeline, copr on june 17 (got from etobicoke office) and got 1st GU today. please update me if you get further update.
My COPR is from June 23rd (Etobicoke as well), on July 14th received GU1 on my PR card application on my CIC account!

did you get any email notification for GU ?

datl123

Sep 8, 2020
Is your PR application showing approved on CIC ?
If yes, try to link the PR card application using "UCI & Family Name" option, at "Place of Birth" box use the wording exactly as per your passport!
It worked. Thanks a lot! I am able to link the PR card application now. The place of birth box has to match character by character.
Now the "Application status" said "Submitted", and on the application page, it said they are processing the application.

Reactions: Justmeee and Hcr123

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys, I have noticed Biometrics information has disappeared on cic portal after application is approved for Pr. Is it common?

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
My PR card application got approved and they mailed my PR card :) I hope you all get your COPR and PR card soon.
Can you tell me how you linked your pr card to gc account. I tried several options to link the application, using uci number, copr document number that starts with R etc,. It says no applications found. On PR confirmation portal, it says address approved, photo in review. Still waiting for PR card. COPR issued on July 07. Thanks.

Anxietea

Mar 11, 2021
Category........
CEC
Can you tell me how you linked your pr card to gc account. I tried several options to link the application, using uci number, copr document number that starts with R etc,. It says no applications found. On PR confirmation portal, it says address approved, photo in review. Still waiting for PR card. COPR issued on July 07. Thanks.
I used the UCI + family name option and it worked on the first try, someone else recommended this as well.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I used the UCI + family name option and it worked on the first try, someone else recommended this as well.
Thank you, I was able to link. The place of birth has to match the passport. Place and Province. I missed the province before.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Nevermind, was able to link it. Thanks.

Reactions: Kevin2020