+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi Guys, I think for PR card there is only one GU right? Also, do they request to change the photo after GU? Photo was taken by a photographer who deals with PR photos. There was a warning of "too bright or dark" but even after changing brightness, it gave the same issue. So I uploaded the photo after adjusting the chin to lower circle.

I linked my account yesterday after receiving eCoPR, received GU on my gckey today. My timeline is given below:

Application: PNP Outland (moved to Canada on work permit after AOR)
AOR: Jan 25, 2022
Approval Email/PR Portal: May 5, sent 2nd email on May 9 and then received PR portal credentials
eCoPR: May 10, 2022
GU1 on gckey: May 11, 2022

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
hi... May I know on how to check the which office is working on pr card application? I landed in Toronto and linked my application to my GC key. which email address should I ask for status update ? has it be a web form otherwise? appreciate your help.

Almli

Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys, I hope you are doing well. I have just a question if is possible to take any response: After first GU for permanent resident card, how many days needs to take the final GU when the pr card get produced and mailed? Does it have any processing time for the producing of the pr card?
p.s: I was checking the processing time for pr card, after receiving the ecopr and now it is 102 days... thanks

Almli

Aug 13, 2021
Hi Guys, I think for PR card there is only one GU right? Also, do they request to change the photo after GU? Photo was taken by a photographer who deals with PR photos. There was a warning of "too bright or dark" but even after changing brightness, it gave the same issue. So I uploaded the photo after adjusting the chin to lower circle.

I linked my account yesterday after receiving eCoPR, received GU on my gckey today. My timeline is given below:

Application: PNP Outland (moved to Canada on work permit after AOR)
AOR: Jan 25, 2022
Approval Email/PR Portal: May 5, sent 2nd email on May 9 and then received PR portal credentials
eCoPR: May 10, 2022
GU1 on gckey: May 11, 2022
Hi, I guess that you took the pr card. Can you share with us please if the second gu was only an 'approved and maild'. Thanks

Dec 7, 2022
Hello All, Trust everyone is well. I need help to know if anyone is in same situation as i am and what should be next steps. You feedback is very much appreciated.

eCOPR: June 2021 via the portal
Address verification: completed via portal June 2021
Photo validation: uploaded in June 2021 but till date today Dec 2022, it still shows under IRCC review :(

Called IRCC multiple times and received info stating PR card is in printing or we don't know we will check or wait for online status to be updated....... NO CLEAR ANSWER what the issue with my PR card is.

I had to travel to India in Nov 2021 and now i am stuck here since a year.

My question:
1--Is there any one here who is in same situation that PR card is still not received after over a year?
2--Any suggestions on how to get the photo validated?
3--Should i apply for PRTD and come back? how long does it take to get PRTD based on current situation at Dec 2022?

Kind regards

Surekha

hopefulllllly

Dec 15, 2022
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi every one, I am FSW inland and I submitted my application on Sep. 13th, IRCC agent told that my application is approved on Nov. 16th , but I haven't recieve any update or ghost update yet. Do you have sny idea when I will receive final decision? Can I do any thing to expedite the process? My VO is CPC Ottawa

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I submitted my in-canada declaration and uploaded my photo as well. I also got a submission confirmation email.
Today when I logged into the portal, and when I was doing back and forth, the photo went and appeared back. This is happening when you navigate the tabs in the portal. Is there any glitch in PR confirmation portal?
Anyone please share your thoughts…

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I submitted my in-canada declaration and uploaded my photo as well. I also got a submission confirmation email.
Today when I logged into the portal, and when I was doing back and forth, the photo went and appeared back. This is happening when you navigate the tabs in the portal. Is there any glitch in PR confirmation portal?
It is a glitch. You just need to refresh the page or log out and log back in again

Buckgurl12/15

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hello everyone,

That is happening to me too. Have you received your ecopr and PR card.

helloThere23

Jan 27, 2023
hi everyone.
First of all. Thankyou for all the information
I have gotten an update on my Pr portal it says 'closed and accepted'. what does that mean? do I need to do something?

Alexzhou

Jan 9, 2023
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
hi everyone.
First of all. Thankyou for all the information
I have gotten an update on my Pr portal it says 'closed and accepted'. what does that mean? do I need to do something?
I got the samething. My gc account doesn't get any GU for now. It still said 'We are processing your application'.
What's your gc account status?