+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Solemn Declaration Processing Time

preethi826

Feb 25, 2021
Yes , i sent it by fax :/
I applied for a PR card on Jan 27th and couldn't find the status online. It's been almost 175 days. I asked to send them a photograph in March. I was just wondering how you track the status of your card also when did you fill solemn declaration? I'm planning to send it via fax. your recommendation, please.

preethi826

Feb 25, 2021
thanks for your reply. I tried many times but I couldn't find my account online. I tried many times reaching out to them via web form but I got a generic response.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
thanks for your reply. I tried many times but I couldn't find my account online. I tried many times reaching out to them via web form but I got a generic response.
the most common reason for application being not found is place of birth, Try as per passport, CoPR or GCMS notes( if you ordered in past).

Yazer

Mar 24, 2020
Can you guys share the timeline of when the SD was submitted till getting the PR card?

My fitst PR card was sent on May 18, and never received. I send the SD by fax on July 1st, and nothing happened till now.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Can you guys share the timeline of when the SD was submitted till getting the PR card?

My fitst PR card was sent on May 18, and never received. I send the SD by fax on July 1st, and nothing happened till now.
It will take 3 months from the day they received the SD by fax.

Yazer

Mar 24, 2020
It will take 3 months from the day they received the SD by fax.
Thanks for your response. It seems like 3 months is the average right now, and I hope I can get it by the end of this month. I have an imergency back home, and need to be there in the second week of November. I'm thinking of asking them for urgent processing, although I'm not sure whether it is worth it, or it will cause more delay for my case.

Yazer

Mar 24, 2020
Did anyone got an update for their PR Card Solemn Declaration application?
Those who sent their Solemn Declaration after April, please share your timeline.

TheVans

Sep 21, 2022
Thanks to the people that has provided input to this thread. Details on my process:

9 August 22: Faxed solemn declaration.
8 September 22: Account updated to reflect status as approved and reissued card posted.
9 September 22: Received email that status of my application changed.
21 September 22: PR card delivered at address in Toronto (was getting nervous as other people were receiving their cards in less than a week form the date it was posted).

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Thanks to the people that has provided input to this thread. Details on my process:

9 August 22: Faxed solemn declaration.
8 September 22: Account updated to reflect status as approved and reissued card posted.
9 September 22: Received email that status of my application changed.
21 September 22: PR card delivered at address in Toronto (was getting nervous as other people were receiving their cards in less than a week form the date it was posted).
hello how did you found out about the status of your PR CARD?

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Team, has anyone send SD in Oct 2022. Since I did for my family, but no update yet. First card was delivered in the wrong address and had to send SD for the same , after address correction.

BR
Anand

Sep 4, 2019
Hi Team, has anyone send SD in Oct 2022. Since I did for my family, but no update yet. First card was delivered in the wrong address and had to send SD for the same , after address correction.

BR
Anand
Hi. Did you receive your card yet or call IRCC? I faxed a solemn declaration in Nov. Phoned IRCC in January & they said they were processing declarations received in August. I phoned again at the start of Feb and they said the same thing.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi. Did you receive your card yet or call IRCC? I faxed a solemn declaration in Nov. Phoned IRCC in January & they said they were processing declarations received in August. I phoned again at the start of Feb and they said the same thing.
No have not received cards of my family. Last I had called IRCC, last week. They informed me that they are processing SD of Oct 1 week (5th Oct). So lets see when 18th Oct are picked up. Will update here.

Reactions: AreWeThereYet?