Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent SD on March 14th. Still haven’t heard anything.
Called the call center two times: today and two weeks ago. Both times the agent said they’re still working on SDs from December.
So frustrating.
You won't hear anything for several months. They are only working on December files now.

barabashka

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
You won't hear anything for several months. They are only working on December files now.
It seems to be getting better now. I have sent my SD early February 2022, and the status has changed last Saturday (11 June) that a new card has been issued and sent by mail.

Reactions: roop28@

roop28@

May 10, 2022
It seems to be getting better now. I have sent my SD early February 2022, and the status has changed last Saturday (11 June) that a new card has been issued and sent by mail.
Omg u have no idea how happy I am to hear this. Giving me hopes now. Mine was faxed on match 6. Keep us updated when u recieve it

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did u try calling ircc? Do they have anything to say? Or they still processing December files yet. This is so frustrating
Tried calling at 8am local time. Lines are busy. Very frustrating.

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..
24-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2021
Hey everyone!
My husband and I did not receive our PR cards and it has been more than 6 weeks. I had a few doubts which I wanted to clarify,

1) are we supposed to fill out two solemn declaration forms, we both were in one application though. He is the primary applicant and I am the second.
2) are we supposed to fill out only the section H part of the form or have to fill the entire form with all the details.
3) how should we fax the forms?

your responses to the above question would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hey everyone!
My husband and I did not receive our PR cards and it has been more than 6 weeks. I had a few doubts which I wanted to clarify,

1) are we supposed to fill out two solemn declaration forms, we both were in one application though. He is the primary applicant and I am the second.
2) are we supposed to fill out only the section H part of the form or have to fill the entire form with all the details.
3) how should we fax the forms?

your responses to the above question would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much!
to be clear, which is applicable to you -

1. More than 6 weeks since you landed ?
2. More than 6 weeks over normal processing times ?
3. More than 6 weeks after your card was approved and mailed?

For 1, Solemn Declaration is not applicable - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I reached out to the region's MP today. They contacted IRCC directly and Quickly got back to me. They said the card has been sent for printing and will be sent out by mail after that. They also confirmed my address. So I hope to get it next week. But I didn't receive any update emails. I'll update after receiving the card.
did you get it in the mail?

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Same here.. we submitted SD 1st week Feb 2022, and my wife/daughter's PR ID's arrived Saturday June 11th

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My card arrived. Date is 8 June on it. Not sure when it arrived in the last few days. Interestingly enough, my application could never be found online.

Reactions: Lc4life and roop28@

roop28@

May 10, 2022
Hi all
I recieved my card yesterday after 4 month wait. SD was submitted on March 6th. Thanks for all the help and giving hopes. Hope everyone recieves their card soon.

preethi826

Feb 25, 2021
Sent Solemn Declaration for PR card not received. Card was approved on 24th March. Mailed S.D on 7th May. Delivered on 11th May 2021.
Hi Visha,

I applied for a PR card on Jan 27th and couldn't find the status online. It's been almost 175 days. I asked to send them a photograph in March. I was just wondering how you track the status of your card also when did you fill solemn declaration?

preethi826

Feb 25, 2021
My card arrived. Date is 8 June on it. Not sure when it arrived in the last few days. Interestingly enough, my application could never be found online.
I applied for a PR card on Jan 27th and couldn't find the status online. It's been almost 175 days. I asked to send them a photograph in March. I was just wondering how you track the status of your card also did you fill solemn declaration? how long it take for you to get your card?