+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal

Concordian777

Oct 6, 2013
Hi guys, those who are following this thread for PR renewal. Here's the update.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 2, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 7, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on June 7, 2022.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 27, 2022.

Concordian777

Oct 6, 2013
HI if someone can pls help me regarding my pr renewal
Application rcvd by cic was Feb 11 2022 . They started processing my application March 9 2022
On the tracker through cic it shows decision made March 9 but when I log in through gc key and emailed them in early may they said still in process
Till date haven't received any more updates or the card.
Impending travel in mid Aug and I am panicking
What should I do
Thanks
What I learned from my experience, decision made doesn't mean they have issued PR. The next step is COMPLETE. When you see this status, it means you gonna get it soon !! Good luck !!

shevas2003

Star Member
Feb 24, 2022
Hi guys, those who are following this thread for PR renewal. Here's the update.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 2, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 7, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on June 7, 2022.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 27, 2022.
I sent in my application for renewal last week and see the courier was delivered by CanadaPost. I was in Canada when I sent it and gave my friend’s address for the mailing address. What can I expect next? How to check the status of my application?

Concordian777

Oct 6, 2013
I sent in my application for renewal last week and see the courier was delivered by CanadaPost. I was in Canada when I sent it and gave my friend’s address for the mailing address. What can I expect next? How to check the status of my application?
Next is to rcv AOR, once you get acknowledgement, you should be able to check the status of application by providing ur UCI. Total process roughly takes 2 months.

Jul 2, 2022
hey. 2 months is much better. I have been awaiting my new pr card for 6 months. I called IRCC, which simply told me just wait, I asked help for local MPs, they refused to help me out. I emailed Sean Fraser, a minister of IRCC, who simply ignores me. Good luck

Adnan991

Jul 2, 2022
Shevas you applied for renewal via online portal...?