+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal through online application

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Hi, yes I was able to upload everything. My photos and documents meet the requirements. I've tried clearing cache, using Firefox, safari, internet explorer etc. I even tried from my phone. Everything appears green adlnd seems to be fine but I'm still unable to submit
Did you click something like I aggree and type your name as digital signature? that's the final step to submit.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
I submitted online first in middle of Dec 2022 and was returned for "photos are missing". I resubmitted at the beginning of Feb 2023 and today I noticed the reason for return disappeared. Still cannot link to my application with GCKey. Need double check: is the UCI number 8 digits on the PR card with a "-" at middle, and we don't need the "-"?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
i first did my application, i could upload photos and attach all the required docs and signed declaration and was able to submit. Then clicked create another application for my spouse and did the everything pretty much same but the photo upload option never came up. I then created another account in my spouse name and noticed that the photo upload option isnt there as well. I might submit paper applications now

Tamil13

Nov 16, 2017
Hello. I submitted my application for PR renewal on 2022/08/21.

Return Reason: Incomplete Application
Action: View button is grayed out, not click able.

There is no indication of why the application is incomplete.

Has anyone else gotten this return reason, and if so, was any reason given. Thanks.
Hi,
I have the same case now for my online application. can you share what happened next?
Have you got any email, or has the status changed from Submitted to Returned?

Thanks,

Tamil13

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I submitted my online application for PR renewal on 2023/02/05.

When I checked the status today(2023/03/10), I see below detials

Action: The view button is grayed out and not clickable.

Any Advice?

Thanks

Reactions: Tall ganesh

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I submitted my online application for PR renewal on 2023/02/05.

When I checked the status today(2023/03/10), I see below detials

Action: The view button is grayed out and not clickable.

Any Advice?

Thanks
Could you please tell me how you checked your status of you online PR application? Where you able to link it to your original IRCC account or are you abel to check it through another way? I too applied for online PR renewal on the same date of Feb 5th, 2023. I am not able to link my application and i dont know where can i check the latest status.

Edit: Nevermind. Its the homepage on the PR renewal portal. My status says 'Submitted' and the 'Return Reason' is still blank. Looks like my application us still not looked at yet.

Last edited:

Tamil13

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,
I have the same case now for my online application. can you share what happened next?
Have you got any email, or has the status changed from Submitted to Returned?

Thanks,
Hi,

Could you please tell me how you checked your status of you online PR application? Where you able to link it to your original IRCC account or are you abel to check it through another way? I too applied for online PR renewal on the same date of Feb 5th, 2023. I am not able to link my application and i dont know where can i check the latest status.

Edit: Nevermind. Its the homepage on the PR renewal portal. My status says 'Submitted' and the 'Return Reason' is still blank. Looks like my application us still not looked at yet.
Hi,
I created and submitted the application from this URL : https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
My wife online PR renewal submission was 'returned' today coz of the 'declaration' section not submitted. I remember clearly that we had completed the declaration section and submitted the application. The application wouldn't even submit otherwise. Anyway just made sure all options of the declaration was correctly checked and we submitted it again this morning. I am not sure how these IRCC agents process applications. Smh.

Tamil13

Nov 16, 2017
My wife online PR renewal submission was 'returned' today coz of the 'declaration' section not submitted. I remember clearly that we had completed the declaration section and submitted the application. The application wouldn't even submit otherwise. Anyway just made sure all options of the declaration was correctly checked and we submitted it again this morning. I am not sure how these IRCC agents process applications. Smh.
Hi,

Was the Return reason ='Incomplete application ' and the View button enabled?

Reactions: Tall ganesh

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi,

Was the Return reason ='Incomplete application ' and the View button enabled?
Yes. View button was enabled. I could go into the application. The declaration section was showing 'incomplete'. Checked all the check boxes and all the information if it was filled. For some reason the date field was still showing original date of submission of Feb 5th. I thought I might have to change it for today. But it wouldn't let me. Checked everything was fine and then clicked submit. Now the application is showing status as 'submitted' again.

Tamil13

Nov 16, 2017
Yes. View button was enabled. I could go into the application. The declaration section was showing 'incomplete'. Checked all the check boxes and all the information if it was filled. For some reason the date field was still showing original date of submission of Feb 5th. I thought I might have to change it for today. But it wouldn't let me. Checked everything was fine and then clicked submit. Now the application is showing status as 'submitted' again.
Great. For me, the View button is disabled and the return reason is still showing it as "Incomplete application ".

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
This is ridiculous. My application also got returned just moments ago. Me and my wife's applications were submitted the same day on Feb 5th. I too got the same declaration as incomplete. Made sure everything is fine and resubmitted the application again. I am not sure what is going on. I will have to call them later this week and see what is going on.

Reactions: Tamil13

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Great. For me, the View button is disabled and the return reason is still showing it as "Incomplete application ".
I don't know what they are doing. Jesus. Callin them I assume is a big pain. Also I just updated this thread with my application also got returned just like my wife's. Resubmitted it again. The declaration section was incomplete.

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hi Everyone, I need to help my elderly parents to renew their PR Card. I check the 'processing times" says 69 days. Could somebody please advise how long it takes for an application to be completed, in reality? I hear the numbers online (IRCC) isn't accurate. thank you!