+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal through online application

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Dear experts,

I have submitted pr renewal thru online portal and now the status shows application returned due to missing payment. I have attached proof of payment so i dont know why it is returned.

My question is do i submit a new application or what do i do?

Please advise.
When did you apply

Reactions: canada23

iamteja

May 30, 2017
Hi all,

I have added all the dates since becoming PR, but while saving table its showing error message as 'Please do not leave gaps' as shown in image below.

Please can someone help me
Thank you.

Reusing image from similar post as issue is same - PC @karens

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Hi all,

I have added all the dates since becoming PR, but while saving table its showing error message as 'Please do not leave gaps' as shown in image below.

Please can someone help me
Thank you.

Reusing image from similar post as issue is same - PC @karens
I'd suggest use TO date from last row in FROM at new Row and see if this resolves the issue.

Like I moved on 2022/12/31 to a different place, so I was living in my old place until Dec 31 and on the same date I started living in new place.

Reactions: Tall ganesh

ExpressEntryStarr

Dec 9, 2016
I am trying to apply for PR card renewal through the online application.
I have filled in the online form, attached the mandatory checklist, photos (front and back), primary identity document (passport), original pr card, proof of payment and the consent and declaration. However the submit button is still disabled. I am at a loss as to what is missing in my application to enable the submit button?

Thanks!
Hi - this is not an answer to your question but a more basic question :) How do we apply for PR card renewal online - what is the portal? I can only see option for application by post

iamteja

May 30, 2017
I'd suggest use TO date from last row in FROM at new Row and see if this resolves the issue.

Like I moved on 2022/12/31 to a different place, so I was living in my old place until Dec 31 and on the same date I started living in new place.
Hi RazaM, thank you for the suggestion. It did work finally.

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Wondering if anyone can help. I'm applying for an initial PR card through the portal. But I'm unable to save changes in my personal history, as in, I click save and nothing happens. It doesn't let me "save and continue" at the bottom either as it says "Your changes cannot be saved. Please try again later."

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can we apply online for pr renewal from outside of Canada ? And have it delivered inside Canada ?
No you must apply while inside Canada. IRCC doesn’t send PR cards outside Canada. Most living outside Canada are required to pick-up PR cards in person at IRCC office.

choudhary_abhinav

Sep 27, 2016
Pr Renewal Online Application Submitted: 31 October 2022.

I noticed that in the online version of the application, Im544 is missing a full section 7 "Consent to disclose information". I don't know how they deal with travel records for online applications.

AJSAWANT

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Walter, I am trying to submit PR renewal application online. However, I am facing the same issue (missing ready to submit next to my IMM 5444)as most of the other members. I tried all 2 options of the phone number,Adding only a few words in the reason section of 5.5 time spent outside of canada.

I have one quick question,
3.5 Have you ever been issued any of the following documents?
I have left it as blank as I am not sure if the current PR card is a Travel document. Any advise on the issue is much appreciated.
Can you please share the URL to apply online? The URL which say's apply online does not have option to apply online so wondering how to apply online.