+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal through online application

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Dear friends
I am just starting on-line pr renewal, I want to ask photographer to give me the pictures file, but if I do so, how can I write the name on the back of it?

Reactions: preet1911

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
I am trying to apply for PR card renewal through the online application.
I have filled in the online form, attached the mandatory checklist, photos (front and back), primary identity document (passport), original pr card, proof of payment and the consent and declaration. However the submit button is still disabled. I am at a loss as to what is missing in my application to enable the submit button?

Thanks!
Dear friend
Can you tell me how did you upload your photo?
Can I get the picture’s file from photographer?
Then how can I write the name and dob?

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The online forms have a lot of issues, I have been struggling for past 2 days, now finally submitted the paper application through regular courier mail.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends
I am just starting on-line pr renewal, I want to ask photographer to give me the pictures file, but if I do so, how can I write the name on the back of it?
You need to get the printed photo as well from the same photographer, and photographer will write the date and stamp on the back. Then you scan the backside and upload. The digital version, will be used to upload the front side of picture.
So you need pay to the photographer for both versions; printed and digital

Reactions: Tall ganesh

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friend
Can you tell me how did you upload your photo?
Can I get the picture’s file from photographer?
Then how can I write the name and dob?
You need to get the digital photo from the photographer, or scan the printed version and scan.
For the backside, the photographer will write the date and stamp on the back. Then you scan the backside and upload.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to enter "To Date" in Work and Educational History for present job ? The online form doesn't accept Blank or the word "Present".

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
You need to get the digital photo from the photographer, or scan the printed version and scan.
For the backside, the photographer will write the date and stamp on the back. Then you scan the backside and upload.
Thank you

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Dear friends
I am editing the form, it stays on the second page and the save and continue does not work and is not blue , it is grey
What should I do?

pranavchauhan

Mar 7, 2015
Hello, I am applying for PR card renewal. I have a question regarding address history. Do we list the address when we were on vacation out of country ? for eg, I was out of country for couple of months on a vacation. Do I list that address for that or just list a Canadian address ? Thank you

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi
I applied for PR renewal through online portal and today my application has been returned due to photos error, I uploaded the phote used IRCC portal photo editor with their insturctions "Use the blue rectangle crop box to center and fit your head between the two circular green lines and ensure your chin touches the bottom of the circle. If you are unable to use your cursor to drag and crop your photo to meet the photo requirements, a caseworker can do so for you once your photo is submitted."
I got IRCC returned reasons:
Facial area is too small/too big
Other

do i need to upload the digital photo 50 mm wide X 70 mm high without using IRCC portal photo editor?

Please guide me

Reactions: Tall ganesh

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Dear friends
I am editing the form, it stays on the second page and the save and continue does not work and is not blue , it is grey
What should I do?
[/QUOT
Hi
I applied for PR renewal through online portal and today my application has been returned due to photos error, I uploaded the phote used IRCC portal photo editor with their insturctions "Use the blue rectangle crop box to center and fit your head between the two circular green lines and ensure your chin touches the bottom of the circle. If you are unable to use your cursor to drag and crop your photo to meet the photo requirements, a caseworker can do so for you once your photo is submitted."
Other

do i need to upload the digital photo 50 mm wide X 70 mm high without using IRCC portal photo editor?

Please guide me
Could you please tell after how long they returned your application?

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi
Other

Please guide me
Any help?

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am trying to apply for pr card renewal through online application. I have been outside of canada for almost 90 days during the last 5 years. Do I have to provide them the proof of my stay in canada as well? I saw in Appendix A that we have to provide copies of pay stubs, bank statements etc in order to meet residency obligations. Is it mandatory for every applicant or just those who do not meet the residency obligations?
Please help me, Thank you in advance.