+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card renewal online file returned due to photos are missing

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I have issue with my application well that photo is missing but i uploaded the photo online and i am not able to click on view as well and i didnt receive any email , Do i need to re-apply .If someone can please help .Thanks

Date/time submittedStatus:-- 2022/12/17 20:51 (UTC)
Return reason:--Photos are missing
Action:-- View
this should be a glitch. it will disappear after 20 days or so. stay calm and ez.

pk312

Jan 16, 2023
Hello, My PR card renewal application returned with photos are missing reason. I uploaded photo again and submitted with the same fee receipt and submitted a webform as well. It still shows photos are missing under the reason tab. How long do they take to clear that from the reason? I resubmitted a week ago.
Hi Pranav,
I am in the same situation as yours. Can you please advise what action/ next steps you took to address this issue. Your advise will be super helpful.

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Hi … I received my PR card. It seems that issue is with their online portal. Please ignore the error message
@Taran316 - Did you view your application and reupload the same photo or did you simply ignore the rejected status without taking any action?

Last edited:

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
this should be a glitch. it will disappear after 20 days or so. stay calm and ez.
Thanks @username0001 for sharing. Do we need to "view" the application and resubmit or should we completely ignore this return status and not click on the enabled "view" button now.

pranavchauhan

Mar 7, 2015
Hi Pranav,
I am in the same situation as yours. Can you please advise what action/ next steps you took to address this issue. Your advise will be super helpful.
Hey, I just resubmitted using new photo and received PR card delivered in mail in 2 months! Good luck!

El@12

Aug 4, 2021
I have issue with my application well that photo is missing but i uploaded the photo online and i am not able to click on view as well and i didnt receive any email , Do i need to re-apply .If someone can please help .Thanks

Date/time submittedStatus:-- 2022/12/17 20:51 (UTC)
Return reason:--Photos are missing
Action:-- View
Any updates with your situation?

sumanth7x

Jan 24, 2023
Submitted an application for PR card renewal (lost card) on 9th Dec 2022.

Got the "Missing Photos" error and status as "Returned" on 29th Dec 2022.

Resubmitted the same application by uploading photos again but there was a pixel warning which I thought shouldn't matter but unfortunately, it does.

The application returned again on 24th Jan 2023 with the same status.

Resubmitted the same application again today by uploading different photos and ensuring that there are no pixel warnings etc.

Will reply back if I have any luck. Thanks!!

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Submitted an application for PR card renewal (lost card) on 9th Dec 2022.

Got the "Missing Photos" error and status as "Returned" on 29th Dec 2022.

Resubmitted the same application by uploading photos again but there was a pixel warning which I thought shouldn't matter but unfortunately, it does.

The application returned again on 24th Jan 2023 with the same status.

Resubmitted the same application again today by uploading different photos and ensuring that there are no pixel warnings etc.

Will reply back if I have any luck. Thanks!!
Your timeline is identical to mine. I originally applied on December 7th though. Returned the 29th and resubmitted the same day. Returned at 6:40am this morning and resubmitted around noon today

Reactions: sumanth7x

Tejidr

Nov 7, 2022
See i never got any email at all.

Just shows that i submitted on the 3rd of November. That's it.

Doesn't even show that the application was received.

Unlike by mail, i feel i received a notification via email saying they received my mail application.
Any update of pr card renewal application?

Alberto70

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Hi guys,
I have the same issue!
PR Renewal (no urgent) submitted on Dec 29.
Return reason: Photos are missing
Action: View button is greyed out

I didn't receive any e-mail from IRCC

Btw, my pictures were "perfect", they were taken at Staples.
Do you think I should reapply?

Thanks

El@12

Aug 4, 2021
Hi guys,
I have the same issue!
PR Renewal (no urgent) submitted on Dec 29.
Return reason: Photos are missing
Action: View button is greyed out

I didn't receive any e-mail from IRCC

Btw, my pictures were "perfect", they were taken at Staples.
Do you think I should reapply?

Thanks
I had the exact same issue. I just checked now and the return reason message has been removed. It is an error message.