+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card renewal online file returned due to photos are missing

Jan 1, 2023
Hi,
Recently I am also facing the same problem. My action button is greyed out and there have been no emails or notifications of any type. I have limited time till my card expires. Can someone please tell what their experiences have been or how they resolved it?
Should I start another application with the same receipt?

Taran316

Sep 18, 2022
Hi … I received my PR card. It seems that issue is with their online portal. Please ignore the error message

Rishab97

Jan 1, 2023
Hi … I received my PR card. It seems that issue is with their online portal. Please ignore the error message
what was your timeline bro?
because i have same issue of photos missing and i have applied renewal on NOV 23 and what is your status on portal now ?
is it still submitted? or u got any email for your card approval ?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
what was your timeline bro?
because i have same issue of photos missing and i have applied renewal on NOV 23 and what is your status on portal now ?
is it still submitted? or u got any email for your card approval ?

I submitted on December 7th. Got a message on December 29th via email. When I checked the portal the status was “returned” and the reason was ”photos are missing”. Submit button was not greyed out. Had to resign the declaration and then resubmit.

Last edited:

Rishab97

Jan 1, 2023
I submitted on December 7th. Got a message on December 29th via email. When I checked the portal the status was “returned” and the reason was ”photos are missing”. Submit button was not greyed out. Had to resign the declaration and then resubmit.
I don't know whats going on
May be the glitch or something coz we upload photos before submitting
Application wont let us go further if we dont attach photos

El@12

Aug 4, 2021
Hi,
Recently I am also facing the same problem. My action button is greyed out and there have been no emails or notifications of any type. I have limited time till my card expires. Can someone please tell what their experiences have been or how they resolved it?

Do you still have the same issue?

expresso08

Jan 9, 2023
Hi,
APPLY FOR A PTRD asap at least. You can get those within 2 weeks. I just lost my damn PR card again by accident. Decided to submit it online for a change this time a month ago as i heard the processing is fast. I just went to check the status and it says:

Status - Submitted
Return reason : Photos are missing

Action: can't even click view.

What the hell does that all mean.

I applied 5 weeks ago, no updates.

I'm curious to what happened to your applications Taran

expresso08

Jan 9, 2023
See i never got any email at all.

Just shows that i submitted on the 3rd of November. That's it.

Doesn't even show that the application was received.

Unlike by mail, i feel i received a notification via email saying they received my mail application.

expresso08

Jan 9, 2023
I also haven’t received any notification … I have reapplied for the PR card application with the same fee receipt to see what they will reply. This is just to test the online portal application.
Do you think the reapplication helped brother to get it quicker?

Also, in total how long did it take you?

I'm thinking of just contacting the IRCC

El@12

Aug 4, 2021
APPLY FOR A PTRD asap at least. You can get those within 2 weeks. I just lost my damn PR card again by accident. Decided to submit it online for a change this time a month ago as i heard the processing is fast. I just went to check the status and it says:

Status - Submitted
Return reason : Photos are missing

Action: can't even click view.

What the hell does that all mean.

I applied 5 weeks ago, no updates.

I'm curious to what happened to your applications Taran
I have the exact same issue. It looks like it is a common issue (glitch or something) especially that under status it is still written "submitted". So i don't think we need to worry about it at the moment.

PRcardrenew1

Jan 10, 2023
Hi everyone. I have an issue that is different photo missing. I submitted my PR card online on December. Yesterday I checked the status and found under return reason, it says: primary identification is not provided. The review button under Action is grey. Actually, I submitted the first page of my passport which shows document name, number,my photo, name, expiry date, date of bith. Now I am wondering if I should upload each page of passport. How about you guys, did you send all pages of passport? And how to contact them, did someone get the response.

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi everyone. I have an issue that is different photo missing. I submitted my PR card online on December. Yesterday I checked the status and found under return reason, it says: primary identification is not provided. The review button under Action is grey. Actually, I submitted the first page of my passport which shows document name, number,my photo, name, expiry date, date of bith. Now I am wondering if I should upload each page of passport. How about you guys, did you send all pages of passport? And how to contact them, did someone get the response.
when I submitted, i found it is NOT possible to upload ALL pages within the file size limit, no matter how i adjust the images using my maximized photo skills.

PRcardrenew1

Jan 10, 2023
Hi everyone. Did someone receive the confirmation letter from IRCC after submission online? how long after submission? And did some get the PR card through online portal application? and how long? Many thanks.

Anakh

Nov 5, 2022
I have issue with my application well that photo is missing but i uploaded the photo online and i am not able to click on view as well and i didnt receive any email , Do i need to re-apply .If someone can please help .Thanks

Date/time submittedStatus:-- 2022/12/17 20:51 (UTC)
Return reason:--Photos are missing
Action:-- View