+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

Kamagg

Feb 3, 2024
I submit a PR card renewal online application for my husband on 17 Jan, 2024. It's showing submitted that's all. Even I didn't receive any confirmation email. :oops:
Same satiutation fore here
My fiance apply pr card renewal application 10 jan 2024
It's showing in process that's all
And i don't receive any confirmation

Marvin Russel

Feb 16, 2022
This is about a PR card renewal application. And there are a few questions on 2 situations.

Situation-01
The applicant had bail conditions, so he lived out of his Canadian residential address for 7.5 months once, and later again for 2 weeks.; both times he lived inside Canada.

During the period of his stay out of his residential address, he lived at several addresses including Airbnb, hotels, short-term rentals, etc. These stays include as short as 1-7 night stays at Airbnb and hotels to 3-5 months stay at short-term private rentals.

Now it is a complex thing to write and list those numerous short to long stays in the address history. So is it ok to just simply write the applicant’s original residential address? Or should he write every single stay in the address history?

I was wondering if it would be wise to write just the original residential address in the address history, and then provide a letter of explanation informing IRCC of his stay-out period and the reason (to keep it short, precise, and uncomplicated) for writing just the original residential address in the address history. How is this idea?

Situation-02

The applicant went to his family out of Canada for a long vacation and lived there for 4 months. Should he write this period and the address separately in the address history? Or is it ok to just write his original residential address in Canada, and then inform IRCC about his 4 months vacation outside Canada in the letter of explanation?

Your valuable opinions would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hello my fiance apply pr card renewal application submitted oct 16 2023 and the result is December 16 paper work is not proper regarding borders crossed like that
Than again January 10 2024 file submitted
Showing status in processing
How much more time may have to wait
We all are very disturbed
Please reply anyone face like that problem please
If it has been more than 65 days, please call or raise a webform to contact ircc.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
SHOCKED !!

Online Application PR Card renewal
Submitted : Feb 15, 2024
No AOR
Feb 22, 2024 Inspect showed rejection reason as ,”No primary ID provided.”
March 6, 2024 - Received card in mail
I get the same message. waiting for my three weeks

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
i applied for online PR card renewal Online on Feb 21 2024 and for myself and my husband (from the same login, two different applications, two separate fee receipts) On March 4, they sent a rejection citing the photo "isnt' clear" so i uploaded the Digital photo again with the back of photo as well. Submitted and still waiting.

Is it true some people are getting rejections online but still getting cards in the mail?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
i applied for online PR card renewal Online on Feb 21 2024 and for myself and my husband (from the same login, two different applications, two separate fee receipts) On March 4, they sent a rejection citing the photo "isnt' clear" so i uploaded the Digital photo again with the back of photo as well. Submitted and still waiting.

Is it true some people are getting rejections online but still getting cards in the mail?
The photo rejection you’re referring to was via portal or email? The rejection status others have mentioned is not an official rejection, just a hacky way to review behind the scenes info, it likely doesn’t have any meaning towards most applications. Please don’t confuse the two.

kolterahul

Nov 27, 2016
Hello members. I submitted my PR card renewal through the online PR PORTAL. I submitted my PR renewal along with my husband's PR renewal application through one login only. I was able to SUBMIT both applications successfully and when i login it says "submitted" . Has anyone tries this before? submitting two separate PR applications through one login only? i paid the fee separately for each application.
I'm also trying to apply for me, my wife and kiddo.
So basically we can fill 3 different applications under same login and of course different fee receipts right?

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
The photo rejection you’re referring to was via portal or email? The rejection status others have mentioned is not an official rejection, just a hacky way to review behind the scenes info, it likely doesn’t have any meaning towards most applications. Please don’t confuse the two.
thanks for your reply. That rejection came through portal only. now it shows submitted. I never received any email about the photo quality i submitted with the application. I hope it will not affect my application

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
I'm also trying to apply for me, my wife and kiddo.
So basically we can fill 3 different applications under same login and of course different fee receipts right?
I think you can. I have seen other posts where people have SUBMITTED multiple PR card applications through one login only. But make sure you pay the fee separately for each application and attach the receipts separately with each application.

Reactions: kolterahul

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018
Hi, I want to renew my card online. I have few questions

1. Do I need to submit Spousal form as I got married after I got my PR landing.

2. I do not remember all the addresses

3. Is there any pdf or video which can help me

cic86

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Submitted my PR card renewal application on Mar 9 and the application is in submitted status. As the PR card will expire at the end of the month, although I've met the RO, am I allowed to travel outside Canada to say US or do I have to wait till I receive the renewed PR card? Also how long will it take to receive the card?

Jhoang19

Mar 14, 2024
I have never been so anxious about this whole process. It seems like the IRCC system is really bad. A lot of people didn’t hear anything for month until either they got the card in the mails or letter of return. :( just sent my page to express mail march 12. I’m freaking out. I need my card before July

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello guys,

I applied for my mother's PR renewal card on dated 15 May 2023, and still we are waiting for the same. No. of days has not been completed just because of health issue and covid-19. She visited in March 2023, till dated she is in Edmonton, Canada. (More than 370 days)

- After 08 months, on 28 December 2023, we received an email from IRCC office in order to resubmit photo and updated address.
- On 04th January 2024, photo received by officer confirmed by courier.
- On 13th February 2024, that PHOTO has been received and case is under review. In this regard, we approached to MPA office and got update on dated 29th February, through MPA office that:

' FILE TRANSFERED TO MONTREAL OFFICE FOR RESIDENCY OBLIGATION REVIEW"

' NO PROCESSING TIME APPLIES TO THE THIS APPLICATION'

Please do help me in this regard as how long would it take to process the same once the file has been forwarded to Montreal office.

Secondly, my mother needs to go to home country in first week of April. Is it safe to go without PR card and return to Canada with PRTD document.

Will she easily get PRTD document as case is under review.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi, how can we check the PR renewal application status. The option available on ircc keeps showing no information.