+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal (online)-2022

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I am planning to apply PR card renewal online portal but i do not see option to include my wife and son ,how do i add family to PR renewal online?
Did you find a way to submit a single application for all family members? thanks

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I am planning to apply PR card renewal online portal but i do not see option to include my wife and son ,how do i add family to PR renewal online?
Did you find a way to submit a single application for all family members? thanks

elexis969

Jan 4, 2016
Hi there, does anyone have new progress of your applications?
Mine is still show “submitted ” and grey “review”. I applied on June 21.
When I check the status via the UID, there have not any record about my application.
How about everyone's ? any reply was appreciated.
Can I ask how your process went? I am in the same boat, its been submitted but nothings changing on it and the application part is grey. Did you get your card?

amoxy24

Jun 21, 2022
I forgot say the result, I have received my card in last October, 3.5 months after my application.
But my wife's card was received 7 months after the application.
And I think the online application system have some problems, it runs not like we understand. I can't check any processing status about my applications, it's so weird that when I have got my card, I login-in and check the status, it still show “submitted ” and grey “review”.
I don't know how this system running. But most important is, I have got my card as a result.
Maybe the only thing you can do is waiting.

elexis969

Jan 4, 2016
I forgot say the result, I have received my card in last October, 3.5 months after my application.
But my wife's card was received 7 months after the application.
And I think the online application system have some problems, it runs not like we understand. I can't check any processing status about my applications, it's so weird that when I have got my card, I login-in and check the status, it still show “submitted ” and grey “review”.
I don't know how this system running. But most important is, I have got my card as a result.
Maybe the only thing you can do is waiting.
Thank you for replying, that gives me hope!

libranised

Jun 7, 2018
Hello guys,

I recently applied for PR card renewal through the online portal two weeks ago. However, I still cannot see any updates or any timeline on my online portal.

Anyone on the same boat ? ?

Does it take a few days before we start seeing the status of our application. Would appreciate if someone could shed some light into this , and also should I call IRCC and ask for an update?