+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal (online)-2022

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi All - This thread is for PR card renewal applicants in 2022 who have applied online. Let’s use this to share timelines, useful info/tips and online application experiences.

Reactions: gentle16

gentle16

May 2, 2022
Hi...I am trying to do PR Card renew throygh online pirtal however the submit application button is not enabled. Do you know if you faced similar issue?

amoxy24

Jun 21, 2022
Need help, I replied PR card renewal online June 21 2022, but I can't check status of my application yet now (August 10,2022).
Anyone heard there are some wrong in the application system at June 15th to about 23rd, 2022?
I don't know if my application submitted successfully?
Can any one help me or have any experiences about this?

Thanks for any reply or information.

nardeep04

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Folks,

I have a question regarding filling my online PR card renewal application. My name is 'xxx yyy'. In my Indian passport:
Given name: 'xxx yyy'
Surname: blank

My Copr came as:

Family name: 'xxx yyy'
Given name: blank

And then finally in my current PR card, everything is under the Surname 'xxx yyy' and first name is blank.

My question is: while filling in my online PR card renewal application, what should I enter in First Name and Last Name fields as both are required fields and cant be kept blank. I don't want to go through the hassle of legal name change at this stage as I need to travel to India in the next 4-5 months. I just want that the new PR card wbows my name as it appears on my current PR card. So what should I enter in First Name and Last Name fields?

Thanks in advance!

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
Hi All - This thread is for PR card renewal applicants in 2022 who have applied online. Let’s use this to share timelines, useful info/tips and online application experiences.
Hi there,
Can u help me How to upload photo as it giving me error that is pixels are not in range. If u know anything?

gentle16

May 2, 2022
You need to increase pixel count of image. Try taking pic from phone's camera (from hard copy) . You can use Microsoft picture manager to check pixels in picture.

gentle16

May 2, 2022
yes, the pixel count considered by the webpage is not pixel count of your actual picture. It only reads the pixel count of cropped picture (while uploading , it ask us to bring the head between those arc lines, if you know what I am talking about) So :-
1. Either get digital copy from professional photographer and ask him to use good camera..(Higher Mega Pixel lenz)
2. Or use your phone (phone method worked for me) to take picture of photo hardcopy. (Even if it shows you total pixel of clicked image are 1000*2000, the cropped pic (after uploading) will be having pixels lesser than that and hence it complains. Try close up from phone.
Thanks.

amoxy24

Jun 21, 2022
Hi there, does anyone have new progress of your applications?
Mine is still show “submitted ” and grey “review”. I applied on June 21.
When I check the status via the UID, there have not any record about my application.
How about everyone's ? any reply was appreciated.

gentle16

May 2, 2022
When i was trying online app, the submit button remained grey.
Eventually i sent paper application on Aug 1st, reached there on 5th Aug, got acknowledgement mail on 25th Aug.
Thanks,