Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Hey Guys,
Anyone knows, if the PR card takes time to be closed. Can we travel outside of Canada ? What are the implications or if anyone has done it please reply.
Thanks in advance
I have the same concern too,, if one can travel out of Canada while waiting for card at his address

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
I have the same concern too,, if one can travel out of Canada while waiting for card at his address
In 2016, I came to Canada to apply for the PR Card renewal process and two weeks later I went back to Brazil. A friend of mine received the card a couple of months later, around 10, and sent it to me in Brazil. I came back to Canada just in August 2017. My application was sent to second review at that time, may be because I was out. I can't say though this was the reason!

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello All, My PR card (Post renewal) was dispatched through canada post Apr 13th. However till now i have not recieved it yet. Is there any one else in the same situation. And is this owing to the long weekend since 15th was good friday and 18th is Easter Monday, considering it takes 2-3 days for the mail to arrive using canada post

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
You could also try to look up the application using your UCID and link it to your account. I also never got an AOR but was able to search and link my application
Thank you, this is reassuring. I try to look it up in the online check application tool but don’t have it linked to my account yet. It won’t show anything in the online tool (We weren’t able to find it, etc), were you only able to see yours once you linked it?

ethelstan

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you, this is reassuring. I try to look it up in the online check application tool but don’t have it linked to my account yet. It won’t show anything in the online tool (We weren’t able to find it, etc), were you only able to see yours once you linked it?
Hi,

Not sure if I responded to this earlier. One of my applications (received Feb 17) did not have any AOR, despite the other application had an AOR. No way to link application (GCAS) or even checking in ECAS.

It turns out that the application is incomplete (skipped one of the question). I received a regular mailback of my application (received April, letter dated March 17) indicating incomplete application. I have mailed back the application April 17. As long as its sent back within 90 days of application date, no new application is needed.

Thanks,
E

Reactions: Americanwife94

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
This is so strange. If I didnt try linking my account to GC i wouldve not known this is a step to be done. Thanks to this forum, it is now linked with a new application number. What's the timeline for the PR card now after linking it to the GC account? :)

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi,

Not sure if I responded to this earlier. One of my applications (received Feb 17) did not have any AOR, despite the other application had an AOR. No way to link application (GCAS) or even checking in ECAS.

It turns out that the application is incomplete (skipped one of the question). I received a regular mailback of my application (received April, letter dated March 17) indicating incomplete application. I have mailed back the application April 17. As long as its sent back within 90 days of application date, no new application is needed.

Thanks,
E
what question is that?

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
If you've linked the application to your account, the message will be displayed in same day of DM under your account.
Just like above member said, the message is:
"We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
Hi John, did I do this correctly?

PPR photo and address confirmation - Link aaplication to GC - wait in vain for update in GC?

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied for the renewal of permanent residence. I only sent one application package, currently waiting for their email that they received it.

Timeline:
PR Renewal package sent: March 31st
PR Renewal package received: April 5th

khawar27

Apr 4, 2017
Greetings to all in the Forum!
Just sharing with you guys my time-line for my PRC Renewal Application.
I sent my application via courier on 11th February, 2022 (Received by the PR Card Centre, Sydney NS on 14th Feb, 2022)
Email confirmation received on 10th March, 2022.
They started processing my application on 10th March, 2022.
ECAS Status: Decision Made on 30th March, 2022.
IRCC Account Status: Application approved on 13th April, 2022.
PR Card mailed to my address on 13th April, 2022.
(The notice says: PR Card can take up to six weeks to arrive)

Fresh Update:
I am happy to share that I received my PR in the mail on 19th April, 2022.
Good luck to my forum mates.
Regards

Reactions: lemondrop

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
what question is that?
I am concerned because my application was delivered March 3rd and I’ve yet to receive AOR. It’s April 20th. I posted asking if anyone else has had such a long wait time or if I should call IRCC, the application may have been incomplete or picture not acceptable.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I forgot I had a card renewal in processing .
I had my oath of citizenship yesterday April 19, and today I logged into ECAS and saw that my renewal card was supposedly mailed out yesterday and the file is now marked complete.

I am not sure if this actually happened, or if the file was marked complete after I finished the oath of citizenship and no longer a PR. I will update you all
In a week or so if I actually get a card in the mail.