+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
Hello,
My application for PR card renewal was received on 8th April, still waiting for AOR. Anyone else whose application was received around that, who received the AOR.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
FINALLY, My journey ends here. Received PR card yesterday. Thank you for all the support and assistance. Hopefully we all help each other for citizenship down the road! Thank you for this thread and this forum!

Reactions: CNP

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Just got my card in the mail. It was sent out on April 28th.
Timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 28, 2022.
  2. We started processing your application on March 25, 2022.
  3. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on April 28, 2022.

I never received an AOR

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
Timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 28, 2022.

I never received an AOR
Great how did you track the application. From roughly which date could you track online ? Thanks.

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
I logged in today and the application showed completed, this is my timeline:

PR Renewal package sent: March 31st
PR Renewal package received: April 5th
Email confirmation received: April 20th
We started processing your application on April 20, 2022. (Showed - DECISION MADE)
Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on May 3, 2022.

Hoping everyone receives good news.

MOmRN22

Apr 5, 2022
Timeline:

I never received an AOR
Your lucky mine is still on Decision Made since March 29th
MY AOR was March 29th
Anxiously waiting

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
Hi ALL,
Is there any trend on the number of days the AOR takes from the date of receiving of application by CIC. My application was recieved by CIC on 8th April, still awaiting the AOR.

lemondrop

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Montreal, QC
Hi ALL,
Is there any trend on the number of days the AOR takes from the date of receiving of application by CIC. My application was recieved by CIC on 8th April, still awaiting the AOR.
I think it's anywhere between 2 weeks to a month? I got mine after 2 weeks but it's still In Process so I'm not really sure how the timeline is looking right now.

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi ALL,
Sometimes you don't even get an AOR ( I never got an AOR), after 1 month has passed I recommend trying to look for and link your application through your account

Happy116

Mar 9, 2017
Sometimes you don't even get an AOR ( I never got an AOR), after 1 month has passed I recommend trying to look for and link your application through your account
Hey folks, how long after the application is received by IRCC can I link it to my account? My package was delivered apr 29th and I tried today, it said application not found.

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Hello,
I received my new pr card on the mail yesterday.

This was my timeline:
-PR Renewal package sent by courier: March 31st
-PR Renewal package received: April 5th
-Email confirmation received: April 20th
-We started processing your application on April 20, 2022. (Showed - DECISION MADE)
-Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on May 3, 2022.
- Renewed PR card received: May 9th

A total of 39 days, including the days the package was on the mail.
I’m impressed by the short time it took me. I assume that what helped my renewal application process to be so short was that I made sure to check everything on the checklist as I added little sticky notes on the sides of each document requested on the checklist, except for the pictures which were on an envelope from where I took them (shoppers drugstore).
I also made sure to send the application by courier not regular mail.
Hope all of you receive great news and that your applications are approved soon.

Sending you all lots of success! Hopefully we all assist each other for the citizenship application!

MOmRN22

Apr 5, 2022
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that the person working on my renewal was working on it on May 2nd and it is being sent to production.

I got my AOR and decision made on the same day

March 29th

mantasjar

May 10, 2022
Hello,
- Canada Post delivered my application on April 20th.
- May 9th email confirmation.
- May 9th started processing.
- May 10th able to see on ECAS "decision made".