+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

logu

Apr 8, 2015
Hello Guys I will share my PR renewal timeline here:
Application sent: Feb 3
Mail Reached: Feb 9
AOR mail: Mar 7
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 9, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2022.
Current Status: Decision Made
Will update accordingly!
I am also having same status:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 3, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2022.
HI
My timeline

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 31, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 8, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on March 8, 2022.
april 8th it was changed from in process to decision made .

logu

Apr 8, 2015
HI
My timeline

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 31, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 8, 2022.
April 8th it was changed from " in process " to " decision made " .

logu

Apr 8, 2015
Hi all
My timeline for PR Card Renewal

april 8th it was changed from in process to decision made .

logu

Apr 8, 2015
HI
My timeline

April 8th it was changed from " in process " to " decision made " .
guys jus called call center and i was told my card was sent for production 5th April.

Sophia2021

Oct 7, 2021
guys jus called call center and i was told my card was sent for production 5th April.

My Card was sent to production on March 24th and still nothing but Decision made and still no card in the mail, going on week 3 ... the waiting is killing me :)

Maggie2014

Jan 26, 2015
Hello,

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to post these questions too, but I was looking for some advice please.

Do we actually have to write NA or Not Applicable in every single box that does not apply on the PR Card Renewal Application Form ?

I note the instructions on the website says to not leave anything blank, but the application form itself says something along the lines of "only complete this section if...' - Like section H ?

Thank you very much!

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
I sent my application on the 08th of March, from Toronto, without tracking service, so really have no idea when it was delivered. Hope so to get news by the end of this week or at the latest next week. When I applied, I had around 790 to 800 days of physical presence in the last five years. Hope this will be the last (second) renewal process. Next year, around February, I will have 3 out of 5 years inside Canada and will finally be able to apply for citizenship!!!

Sophia2021

Oct 7, 2021
My Card was sent to production on March 24th and still nothing but Decision made and still no card in the mail, going on week 3 ... the waiting is killing me :)
Today my application changed to completed, and sent in the mail yesterday. Here is my timeline:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 13, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 17, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on January 17, 2022.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on April 11, 2022.

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Hello mates. Here to share with you guys my PR renewal timeline:

Application sent: March 08th
Mail Reached: March 14th
AoR e-mail: April 13th

Tried to check my status right after receiving the IRCC message and couldn't. Used all the name combinations possible and also the Client ID and Application Numbers. Any suggestion on how to access ECAS?

Will update accordingly!

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I’m starting to get a bit frustrated. Processing times went down to 91 days which is great!
But I sent my application (arrived March 3rd) and I haven’t gotten AOR yet. It’s April 13th. Any suggestions on what to do?

igg

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississaga
Hello mates. Here to share with you guys my PR renewal timeline:

Application sent: March 08th
Mail Reached: March 14th
AoR e-mail: April 13th

Tried to check my status right after receiving the IRCC message and couldn't. Used all the name combinations possible and also the Client ID and Application Numbers. Any suggestion on how to access ECAS?

Will update accordingly!
Ecas will only be updated tomorrow morning (next business day). Try after ~8:30 EST.
You can try to link in gckey, this should work already today. But in gckey it will only be "submitted" even if decision was made.

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Ecas will only be updated tomorrow morning (next business day). Try after ~8:30 EST.
You can try to link in gckey, this should work already today. But in gckey it will only be "submitted" even if decision was made.
Thank you for your response!!! The weird thing is that when I sign in to my GCKey account, I get the following message and options:

You last signed in with your GCKey on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 13:28:53 ET.
From this page you can Change Your Passaword, Change Your Recovery Questions or Revoke Your GCKey.
Please select Continue to return to the Government of Canada online service.

:confused:

khawar27

Apr 4, 2017
Greetings to all in the Forum!
Just sharing with you guys my time-line for my PRC Renewal Application.
I sent my application via courier on 11th February, 2022 (Received by the PR Card Centre, Sydney NS on 14th Feb, 2022)
Email confirmation received on 10th March, 2022.
They started processing my application on 10th March, 2022.
ECAS Status: Decision Made on 30th March, 2022.

Fresh Update:
IRCC Account Status: Application approved on 13th April, 2022.
PR Card mailed to my address on 13th April, 2022.
(The notice says: PR Card can take up to six weeks to arrive)

Will advise upon receipt.
Regards