+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr Card Renewal Etobicoke Office

malsam84

Jun 30, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please would like your advise on the below;
Applied for pr card renewal under H&C on sept 2022 in canada (PR card valid at that time) then left the country weeks later .
Then few days ago received from IRCc Etobicock stating that my PR card is ready but you need to be in personn at their office for interview before getting the PR!!.
The problem is that my PR card expired in between and have applied online for PRTD ..SO the big question is if i'll have any chance to get travel document !!! The second question is how long does it takes to get this done since IRCC notification is stating that the PR card will be destructed in 180 days.
The last thing is that ive send ircc an email to inform them about my current situation and got below answer;

"Thank you for informing us of your current situation. As your PRTD decision is made by the overseas office in Paris, we cannot proceed with your application at the moment. When the overseas office makes a decision we will proceed with your application accordingly""

In summary, i'm just worried and would like to have your feedbacks.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ibrahimabulabannnn

Nov 6, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please would like your advise on the below;
Applied for pr card renewal under H&C on sept 2022 in canada (PR card valid at that time) then left the country weeks later .
Then few days ago received from IRCc Etobicock stating that my PR card is ready but you need to be in personn at their office for interview before getting the PR!!.
The problem is that my PR card expired in between and have applied online for PRTD ..SO the big question is if i'll have any chance to get travel document !!! The second question is how long does it takes to get this done since IRCC notification is stating that the PR card will be destructed in 180 days.
The last thing is that ive send ircc an email to inform them about my current situation and got below answer;

"Thank you for informing us of your current situation. As your PRTD decision is made by the overseas office in Paris, we cannot proceed with your application at the moment. When the overseas office makes a decision we will proceed with your application accordingly""

In summary, i'm just worried and would like to have your feedbacks.

Thanks in advance.
It took them almost a whole year?