+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD PROCESSING TIME OTTAWA OFFICE

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Good day Everyone,
I just got my COPR last week here in Ottawa! And mailed them the copr letter and photo to the address here in Ottawa how long will it take to get the Pr card here in Ottawa. Please and thanks. Anyone got it soon
Any update, have you linked pr card application... when can we link our pr card application
Copr may 13th
Photo mailed may 14th

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
I linked it two days after the Letter and Photo was received by the Ottawa VO.
You can try linking it, may be it will work..........
It is not working now
Copr may 13th
Photo sent may 14th

I will try once photo received by the Ottawa... will I get email once they received the photos or I should consider once mail delivered by Canada post...

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
It is not working now
Copr may 13th
Photo sent may 14th

I will try once photo received by the Ottawa... will I get email once they received the photos or I should consider once mail delivered by Canada post...
What parameters are you using to link the application?

I used UCI and family name. They also ask place of birth, make sure it matches to your passport. Avoid space if any.

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
What parameters are you using to link the application?

I used UCI and family name. They also ask place of birth, make sure it matches to your passport. Avoid space if any.
Iam using same .... and place of birth is like "PASUMBALUR, TAMIL NADU" in passport .. I tried the same it is not working... should I wait officer to create for me because it is just 2 day before I received copr .

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
Iam using same .... and place of birth is like "PASUMBALUR, TAMIL NADU" in passport .. I tried the same it is not working... should I wait officer to create for me because it is just 2 day before I received copr .
use these options for place of birth "PASUMBALUR,TAMIL NADU" or "PASUMBALURTAMILNADU" or "PASUMBALURTAMIL NADU"

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
use these options for place of birth "PASUMBALUR,TAMIL NADU" or "PASUMBALURTAMILNADU" or "PASUMBALURTAMIL NADU"
And once photo delivered to IRCC , will we get any email from them ? I can see in Canada post tracking my photo is delivered today to IRCC ...

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
If you check your expres entry application, you would have answered for your place of birth. You copy that and paste it for the application linking, it will work

Reactions: rjmani2007

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know when was the last Ottawa issued a PR card? I sent photos in March, no updates.
Are they processing end of 2020 pr card applications, have they started 2021 yet?

Did anyone read in other thread or anywhere that someone who sent in their photo in 2021 to Ottawa has got the card now?

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
Does anyone know when was the last Ottawa issued a PR card? I sent photos in March, no updates.
Are they processing end of 2020 pr card applications, have they started 2021 yet?

Did anyone read in other thread or anywhere that someone who sent in their photo in 2021 to Ottawa has got the card now?
Yes - I saw in a thread that someone who's application was received on Jan 30th had their card mailed on May 7th. Hopefully you will get yours soon. Keep us posted.