+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card processing after photo request

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Okay got a new update.

Earlier when I called the IRCC, the representative confirmed that they are processing photo request application of 25th June, but when I called today they said they are processing photo request applications received on 5th June!

This is so weird, they are not regularly updated with the processing, hence such confusion.

They have no update if the photos were received or not though I sent the same via registered mail which reached them 14th July.

Moreover they ask me to wait 6-8 weeks more for PR cards.

It's been almost 4 months since I landed. The wait is hectic.

pwokhloo

May 1, 2012
Same goes for my wife too. She landed on 22 April. Got her photo request on 26 June. submitted by 30 June and haven't yet heard back from them. Called them today and they said they processing for 6 June and would take 3 more weeks.

Moudi79

Aug 30, 2017
Okay got a new update.

Earlier when I called the IRCC, the representative confirmed that they are processing photo request application of 25th June, but when I called today they said they are processing photo request applications received on 5th June!

This is so weird, they are not regularly updated with the processing, hence such confusion.

They have no update if the photos were received or not though I sent the same via registered mail which reached them 14th July.

Moreover they ask me to wait 6-8 weeks more for PR cards.

It's been almost 4 months since I landed. The wait is hectic.
Could you please provide the IRCC phone number as I Am currently outside Canada and have to ask for my application process (landed on 05 jul 2017)
Thank you

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Could you please provide the IRCC phone number as I Am currently outside Canada and have to ask for my application process (landed on 05 jul 2017)
Thank you
IRCC/CIC
1-888-242-2100 (Within Canada)
Speed dial (2-3-2-0) for PR card.

Mbazinga

Mar 6, 2015
Is there is a way to track the PR card application after you sent the photo renewal ? or I have to call and ask them ?

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Is there is a way to track the PR card application after you sent the photo renewal ? or I have to call and ask them ?
Call and ask only, no other way to track.

Even if you link your PR card application to mycic still it would be better calling and confirming the status.

You can call:
1-888-242-2100 (withinCanada)
Speed dail (2-3-2-0) for pr card

Reactions: maissom

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Just checked Mycic profile. It got updated! Shows my PR card application is approved :)
Finally!!

I had landed on 5th May and had my photos requested on 10th July which were delivered on 14th July.

I checked in the morning it showed submitted. But when I logged in just now the status changed to updated and then Approved!

Though it's weird that it shows my application date changed to 4th July.

Hopefully I should receive the post within this week.

Will keep the forum updated always.
Thanks a lot to the members and supporters of these forums, every information is vital and this forum serves the purpose well. I really appreciate the contributions every member makes to make these forums successful.

Reactions: Sailajaps

ladanow

Jan 3, 2013
Just checked Mycic profile. It got updated! Shows my PR card application is approved :)
Finally!!

I had landed on 5th May and had my photos requested on 10th July which were delivered on 14th July.

I checked in the morning it showed submitted. But when I logged in just now the status changed to updated and then Approved!

Though it's weird that it shows my application date changed to 4th July.

Hopefully I should receive the post within this week.

Will keep the forum updated always.
Thanks a lot to the members and supporters of these forums, every information is vital and this forum serves the purpose well. I really appreciate the contributions every member makes to make these forums successful.

Cangratulations

From where exactly you check the PR card status ?

I have both cic linked account and e-case, but where can I check the PR card status.

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Cangratulations

From where exactly you check the PR card status ?

I have both cic linked account and e-case, but where can I check the PR card status.
You have to link your PR card application to your Mycic account. It'll show the status there for the same.

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys

I am so glad I read your thread ... :)

I just received my COPR and I am about to travel to Canada ..
I was always under the impression that they take the photo from the COPR that we submit .. Is photo request for the PR card a standard process? If thats the case then I have a few questions ..
1) How many photos do we need to submit ?
2) Do we need to submit the same photo that was pasted on the COPR by the Canadian Authorities ?

Would be glad if anyone of you could answers my silly questions ;)

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians