+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

allana.dr

Oct 18, 2021
Is it normal not to receive AOR email? I can see updates on ECAS but I still cant link it to GCKey and im not receiving update on email.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 19, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 19, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 19, 2021. + DECISION MADE today

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Hi friends,

I sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting the urgent processing of PR Card which was sent to production on October 16,2021 and since then no update on that.

Yesterday afternoon I received response to this email saying the Photo was rejected and upload new one to the PR Portal. No clue why they send the application to Production if the photo was not as per the requirement ( please note that its taken by a professional photographer with as per the requirement - reason they said - Facial express was not neutral)

I took new photo within an hour and uploaded and informed them by replying to that email. Just now I received the below response.

"Hello,

The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to XXXXXXX.
The process will take 6-8 weeks."

Do you think I will get the PR Card before December 10 ,because I have booked tickets for December 10 since I have been waiting for 2 year and 3 months for meeting my baby and have to bring him back soon before the expiry of his COPR document.

for myself - eCOPR date - September 23,2021 ( Initial PR Card processing time : 63 days as per IRCC)
How did you get this email address IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca?

ritaxixnzhang

Nov 26, 2015
My timeline is as below:
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 9, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 15, 2021. --- DM same day
  3. We started processing your application on November 15, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 18, 2021.
I received the card in my mailbox today November 23. I live in Calgary. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: JoanneB

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 5, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 13, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 13, 2021.
  4. Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 6, 2021. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at an IRCC office.
  5. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 22, 2021.
Finally received the update that the card is mailed.

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Hello All,
I have applied for urgent pr card renewal as my grandmother is ill and I'm due to travel on 7th of December.
So I sent the documents to the Sydney office on 19th of November and on the 23rd I received an email that ircc has received the application. Does it mean that they have accepted it as an urgent case or everyone applying for renewal gets this email?
Really stressful time and would appreciate your responses on this matter .

Thanks in advance .

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hey guys,

Please find my status as below

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 6, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 16, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 23, 2021.

Reactions: CanadaGuy007

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hey guys,

Please find my status as below

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 6, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 16, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 23, 2021.
Hey congrats. What details you entered in ECAS to get these details?

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hello All,
I have applied for urgent pr card renewal as my grandmother is ill and I'm due to travel on 7th of December.
So I sent the documents to the Sydney office on 19th of November and on the 23rd I received an email that ircc has received the application. Does it mean that they have accepted it as an urgent case or everyone applying for renewal gets this email?
Really stressful time and would appreciate your responses on this matter .

Thanks in advance .
Hi CanadaGuy007

Sorry to hear about your grandmother's illness praying she recovers.

Did you get an AOR saying that your application was received, if yes, then it is opened by them and they have done their initial checks? You should be able to log into ecas and using your UCI and other information see the status of your file.

Don't worry you should be able to get your card in time for your planned travel. Would also suggest calling up IRCC customer care and speaking to one of their agents . 1–888–242–2100. Don't enter your UCI number when it asks just follow the prompts and finally it will say press 0 to speak to an agent.

All the best.

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Hi CanadaGuy007

Did you get an AOR saying that your application was received, if yes, then it is opened by them and they have done their initial checks? You should be able to log into ecas and using your UCI and other information see the status of your file.

Don't worry you should be able to get your card in time for your planned travel. Would also suggest calling up IRCC customer care and speaking to one of their agents . 1–888–242–2100. Don't enter your UCI number when it asks just follow the prompts and finally it will say press 0 to speak to an agent.

All the best.
Hi ,
Thank you so much for your response.

This is the email I have received:

UCI: xxxxxxxxx

This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/11/23.

I'm not sure if this is AOR or just a normal response that all applicants receive when they've sent their application. Would appreciate you sharing what correspondence you guys have received.
Thanks in advance.

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hi ,
Thank you so much for your response.

This is the email I have received:

UCI: xxxxxxxxx

This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/11/23.

I'm not sure if this is AOR or just a normal response that all applicants receive when they've sent their application. Would appreciate you sharing what correspondence you guys have received.
Thanks in advance.
Yup this is an AOR which means IRCC opened your application and did the preliminary checks such as all documentation etc are complete. You get this only when IRCC opens your package and deems it to be complete from a documentation standpoint. If it's incomplete you don't get an AOR they just send the package back or send you a mail asking you to send additional information

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Hi CanadaGuy007

All the best.
Hi Titans,
Just checked my profile and I just saw this

Permanent Resident Card
We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 23, 2021.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 23, 2021.
We started processing your application on November 23, 2021.

I'm assuming this is good news . What do you think ?