+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
PR card application was submitted on Feb 4 2021 via PR portal. Sent a second application on Oct 3rd by solemn Declaration. Not sure which application got approved because no AOR. I just checked my CIC portal today and it says it was approved and mailed out.
Thanks

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
What details you entered in ECAS? Did you receive AOR?
My timelines are

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 6, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 16, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2021.

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
My timelines are

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 6, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 16, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2021.
Did you get any AOR email?

KJsarma

Nov 23, 2021
Landed July 3 never been able to get an update so escalated to MP to try and get any answers. Finally got reply saying card is in queue to print. Which is dumb when ppl after my date have already gotten there card. But at least something of an update to know it’s not lost.
How to get in touch with the MP? Calling the office or mail? Do they respond on PR card queries?

vladyslavak

Mar 10, 2020
Update

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 21, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 21, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 21, 2021.
Today status switched to Decision Made. I checked gckey still shows submitted. Also, they removed my middle name I think because I don't have it in my passport.
Update

Approved. Card was mailed today. Hope to receive it soon.

Reactions: PQPvancouver

vladyslavak

Mar 10, 2020
It means no email even there is update in gc key records... ECAS will change later I believe.. Firstly update in gc key..
Yes. For my mom’s application, I got a notification email the next day. So will see if I will receive an email tomorrow. Anyways I'm just my card to arrive as soon as possible :)

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
What's the current timeline for the online portal PR Card application? From portal creation to the mailing of the card?

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
What's the current timeline for the online portal PR Card application? From portal creation to the mailing of the card?

Good question for some people its a week after they see the line "We started processing your application on XXXX" in ecas.. for some its much longer ...when we spoke to an agent they said 5 days to finish printing once approved and then its dispatched via Canada post

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi friends,

I sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting the urgent processing of PR Card which was sent to production on October 16,2021 and since then no update on that.

Yesterday afternoon I received response to this email saying the Photo was rejected and upload new one to the PR Portal. No clue why they send the application to Production if the photo was not as per the requirement ( please note that its taken by a professional photographer with as per the requirement - reason they said - Facial express was not neutral)

I took new photo within an hour and uploaded and informed them by replying to that email. Just now I received the below response.

"Hello,

The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to XXXXXXX.
The process will take 6-8 weeks."

Do you think I will get the PR Card before December 10 ,because I have booked tickets for December 10 since I have been waiting for 2 year and 3 months for meeting my baby and have to bring him back soon before the expiry of his COPR document.

for myself - eCOPR date - September 23,2021 ( Initial PR Card processing time : 63 days as per IRCC)

Last edited: