File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
Hello all.. i have applied for renew my PR card. I sent my paper file through Canada post on 18 June 2021. They received my file on 21june 2021. I got the confirmation email on 5 October 2021 from cic that they received my application . Since then I didn’t heard anything back from cic. I am trying to check my application online but it say We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. Any suggestions pls ?

vladyslavak

Mar 10, 2020
Hello all.. i have applied for renew my PR card. I sent my paper file through Canada post on 18 June 2021. They received my file on 21june 2021. I got the confirmation email on 5 October 2021 from cic that they received my application . Since then I didn’t heard anything back from cic. I am trying to check my application online but it say We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. Any suggestions pls ?
The same happened to my mom's PR renewal application. I linked it to the GC key and only the next day I could see her application. Today I went to check the status of her application and it was approved and mailed but I didn't get any emails with the update.
Try first linking your application and I think the next day you will be able to check it on Ecas.

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Not changes in the ecas status which is just showing the 3 line items but today i was able to link in application with the GC Key and it says the final decision was made today and the card was mailed.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Landed July 3 never been able to get an update so escalated to MP to try and get any answers. Finally got reply saying card is in queue to print. Which is dumb when ppl after my date have already gotten there card. But at least something of an update to know it’s not lost.

ozzycey

Oct 4, 2021
I got my eCOPR on June 24 and uploaded the photos the day after. I have been still waiting ever since then. Is this normal? It will be exactly 5 months 2 days later. I called the IRCC but they don't even look into my profile because of the prioritized files.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I got my eCOPR on June 24 and uploaded the photos the day after. I have been still waiting ever since then. Is this normal? It will be exactly 5 months 2 days later. I called the IRCC but they don't even look into my profile because of the prioritized files.
Just speak to your local mp to get you an update. That is the only way to get any answer from them. I’ve been emailing ircc for weeks with no answers but my mp got me an answer in less then 2 weeks.

ozzycey

Oct 4, 2021
Just speak to your local mp to get you an update. That is the only way to get any answer from them. I’ve been emailing ircc for weeks with no answers but my mp got me an answer in less then 2 weeks.
Thanks for replying. If u don't mind me asking, how do I contact my local mp? I have never done it before.

Z110

Nov 22, 2021
@
Z110: what number did you reach them at? and what option did you choose?
I called at 1-888-242-2100 and had to stay on the call for at least 10 minutes to go through all the recorded message. I dont really remember the option i chose but i do remember the option of the PR status comes right at the end.

KJsarma

Nov 23, 2021
How to check the status of Non-portal PR card? I landed on October 4th but no updates after landing. Did anyone completed there landing in September/ October got their PR card?

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Krish

What were your timelines.. curious as mine says we started processing on Nov 16th
PR card application was submitted on Feb 4 2021 via PR portal. Sent a second application on Oct 3rd by solemn Declaration. Not sure which application got approved because no AOR. I just checked my CIC portal today and it says it was approved and mailed out.

Reactions: titans8289