Just sharing my timeline:

Application Received: October 15, 2021
AOR: December 22, 2021
Started Processing: December 22, 2021
Sent an urgent processing request: March 2, 2022
DM: March 28, 2022
GCKEY Update: Approved March 30, 2022
GCKEY Message that card was mailed to me: March 30, 2022

I do have a question though, when they say that they sent the card but it may take 6 weeks, does this mean that they're still printing it or just because Canada Post takes awhile to deliver the PR Card? Thank you to anyone who can respond! I'm leaving next week Friday so hopefully it arrives before then.
hey , congrats for your PR card. How did you apply for urgent processing? did you send a new Application or just sent a web form ? what justifications you used ?

micsilvestre

Mar 22, 2022
The card is already printed once the ECAS status shows as accepted and closed. The 6 week is just turnaround time they say depending on the province you live in, for Canada Post to deliver the card. Hopefully, you should get it in a 1 - 1.5 weeks. All the best and you are lucky! I am still waiting.
Thank you for the response. I hope you get yours soon too!

micsilvestre

Mar 22, 2022
hey , congrats for your PR card. How did you apply for urgent processing? did you send a new Application or just sent a web form ? what justifications you used ?
Thanks! I have included a flight itinerary and well.. unfortunately my mother is in and out of the hospital so I showed them my mother's medical certificates. I did it through the web form, no need to send a new application.

Gerry626

Feb 28, 2022
Hi, Does anyone know what Ghost update means? I have seen it in a couple of posts.
It's when there is a change in status but no line that elaborates the status update. For instance, in ECAS, sometimes there is no date shown when it changes to Decision Made.

MansiAP56

Mar 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Just sharing my timeline:

Application Received: October 15, 2021
AOR: December 22, 2021
Started Processing: December 22, 2021
Sent an urgent processing request: March 2, 2022
DM: March 28, 2022
GCKEY Update: Approved March 30, 2022
GCKEY Message that card was mailed to me: March 30, 2022

I do have a question though, when they say that they sent the card but it may take 6 weeks, does this mean that they're still printing it or just because Canada Post takes awhile to deliver the PR Card? Thank you to anyone who can respond! I'm leaving next week Friday so hopefully it arrives before then.
Hey, how did you proceed with the "urgent processing request"?

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
hi

Hi, It takes 5 business days to see the update. Also, do call the IRCC customer care after 5 business days just to confirm that they see the same address on their side.
Ok thanks for reply. Will check after 5 business days but it will be updated for sure right ?
Already tried calling IRCC to change address but every time they say either applicant or representative needs to call. My wife is in home country right now and I am here to receive her PR Card and they don't give the status or change address for anyone.

Sonal1989

Jan 4, 2019
Anybody here with this below timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 20, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2021.

4. it is almost competing the processing time on 10 of April 2021 what should I do and tell them to ircc to get my pr card faster. As I am sitting overseas and waiting for my card and prtd both to return to canada. Is there anyone sitting in canada who can help me to connect with ircc by merging my call and help me to speak with ircc as I cannot connect with cic over the phone from overseas (number doesn’t work)
Thank you

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Permanent Resident Card ( My dad's application )

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 22, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 11, 2022
  3. We started processing your application on January 11, 2022
  4. Decision made March 9, 2022
Still no card received, is that ok?

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how are you all seeing a timeline for your PR card application? How do I do this?! Thanks!

ranjan05

Star Member
May 22, 2012
I am trying to contact IRCC but with no success. Everytime it says line is busy, call again. Also I submitted a webform 2 days back but still to get reply. How much time it takes to get reply on web form. My application is there from Oct 2021.