+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Inder2000

Mar 17, 2022
I am trying to contact IRCC but with no success. Everytime it says line is busy, call again. Also I submitted a webform 2 days back but still to get reply. How much time it takes to get reply on web form. My application is there from Oct 2021.
Keep trying, you will be transferred to an agent

ranjan05

Star Member
May 22, 2012
May be some production error in my card printing . Will they need any new photo. If yes, are we supposed to upload it or send by E mail.

noabI

Mar 15, 2022
Sharing my timeline :

1. Sept 24 Received AOR
2. Dec 6 -they started to process my application; and it showed Decision made on this day too , but it was only 3 lines that was showing
3. Feb 24 sent request for urgent processing
4. April 1- received update in GC Key that application has been approved and card mailed.

I called several times and sent numerous webform to follow up my urgent request. Along the way, I was told by agent that on March 16 card has been sent in production. Then the good news came today that card is now being mailed. Praying and hoping that there will be no more delays in receiving my card as I have an upcoming flight 2 weeks from now. It was a very long and stressful journey for this PR card renewal.I am thankful that it is almost over.

Reactions: twztedelegance

Dpk2017

May 9, 2017
I have a doubt submitting the PR card renewal application,

Certified True Copies - Should we get the BIO page of passport certified by Notary or we signing it is enough ?
For days validation, should we send all the stamped pages in passport ?

Biometrics - When I received PR in 2017 there weren't biometrics, should we give one now ?

Thanks

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Thank you.

Just now, I have changed the address using this link. Does this confirm that address is changed for PR card delivery and I don't need to call them now for changing ? when I logged in again, it still shows old address. It takes some time to update ?

Any conformations, I will be getting over email?
@Thom_AB Does it take sometime to get address updated ? I have that but still after logging-in to the link, seeing old address only.
Please suggest

ethelstan

Sep 16, 2016
I have a doubt submitting the PR card renewal application,

Certified True Copies - Should we get the BIO page of passport certified by Notary or we signing it is enough ?
For days validation, should we send all the stamped pages in passport ?

Biometrics - When I received PR in 2017 there weren't biometrics, should we give one now ?

Thanks
Certified true copy is required for translation as far as I am concerned (if your Passport is not in English at all).

Biometrics - not required for PR renewal

kashyapbhtt

Mar 22, 2022
HI,

Any one got their ecopr in March and got PR card ?
My eCOPR is 21st March and i have got only one ghost update. I am still waiting for production team to respond.

Please suggest. I just wanted to know the average timeline for PR card in March 2022

vahidfaal

Jul 31, 2021
HI,

Any one got their ecopr in March and got PR card ?
My eCOPR is 21st March and i have got only one ghost update. I am still waiting for production team to respond.

Please suggest. I just wanted to know the average timeline for PR card in March 2022
I've got ecopr on March 3rd. photo and address got approved on March 30th and I see in my CIC account that it says the card has been mailed to me. as of this moment, I havent recieve the card but I would hope it arrives this week.

Sophia2021

Oct 7, 2021
Hi! I was able to talk to an agent today and was told that my request for renewal has been approved and card has been sent to production last March 16. Does anybody have any information how long card is in production and eventually mailed out? Thank you.

I was told my card went to production on March 23rd, still no Card - Have you received yours?