What is your current PR Card expiration date?Hi all, hope someone can help.
I received PR renewal application back as incomplete for below 2 reasons. It's not clear what is the actual issue but was wondering if anyone experienced this and how you corrected it.
1. Your photos are missing, do not meet the specifications or the duplicate photo was not included. Your photos were received damaged. Please refer to the attached photo specification sheet or consult "Appendix B" or your guide for instructions.
(side note - the case worker taped my photos to the photo specification page and highlighted "taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections". This is odd since everything looks ok on the photo including size). Does anyone have a place where they took their photo and was accepted by case worker (I'm in Etobicoke, so Missi and North Toronto works for me).
2. Applications dated more than 90 days before being received by IRCC will require that you update your absences, re-sign and re-date the application, otherwise the application will be returned as incomplete.
(side note - this one totally stumped me. My photograph was dated 12.28.20 (MM.DD.YY), application 01.01.21, application received 01.06.21).
FYI my time line if it helps others:
1. Application sent - 01.03.21
2. Application received - 01.06.21
3. Application noted incomplete ((letter I received was dated) - 02.19.21
4. Application received by - 03.04.21