+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2020

zobs_vita_nuova

Mar 4, 2021
Hello,

did you recieve your card? Or did the IRCC contact you for an interview??
Hi. No contact from IRCC yet. I emailed them twice but got the same answer: "We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay for answering your enquiry due to the ongoing situation in Afghanistan."

9babbu

Sep 12, 2021
Hi all, hope someone can help.

I received PR renewal application back as incomplete for below 2 reasons. It's not clear what is the actual issue but was wondering if anyone experienced this and how you corrected it.

1. Your photos are missing, do not meet the specifications or the duplicate photo was not included. Your photos were received damaged. Please refer to the attached photo specification sheet or consult "Appendix B" or your guide for instructions.
(side note - the case worker taped my photos to the photo specification page and highlighted "taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections". This is odd since everything looks ok on the photo including size). Does anyone have a place where they took their photo and was accepted by case worker (I'm in Etobicoke, so Missi and North Toronto works for me).

2. Applications dated more than 90 days before being received by IRCC will require that you update your absences, re-sign and re-date the application, otherwise the application will be returned as incomplete.
(side note - this one totally stumped me. My photograph was dated 12.28.20 (MM.DD.YY), application 01.01.21, application received 01.06.21).

FYI my time line if it helps others:
1. Application sent - 01.03.21
2. Application received - 01.06.21
3. Application noted incomplete ((letter I received was dated) - 02.19.21
4. Application received by - 03.04.21

pitra426

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,
Just wanted to check if the below situation is normal or should I be worried?
-Mailed all required, additional supporting documents for PR card renewal on 15th Feb from Montreal to the CPC, Nova Scotia
-21st Feb: Canada Post confirmed delivery and provided signature delivery confirmation
-28th Feb: Submitted a Webform requesting to acknowledge that application has been received
-As of 2nd March: No acknowledgment of receipt email received

I understand that it takes 3 months to start the processing, but, should the AOR with an application# have been received by now, 8 days after it was delivered?

Thank you in advance for taking time to read and provide your inputs.

Thanks

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Anyone applied recently? How long did it take before you receive your PR card?

Timeline:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 11, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 9, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on February 9, 2022.

keivan ka

Jan 5, 2019
Hi
i have linked my renew pr card to check the status of my application, but it linked to my PR card application (not renew one), that is belongs to 5 years ago. the submitted date is O.K, but the status showed that the final decision has been made 5 years ago.
what can i do?