+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card into production?

zaid9199

Sep 28, 2020
No way to accelerate this email part? When you call agent can't request on your behalf??
Mate you can’t accelerate anything, I explained in my previous post. Give it a shot yourself, call the IRCC call agents, call your MP, send letters; maybe your luck is different but in my opinion nothing is likely to happen. The only real “acceleration” would be pursuing a mandamus in federal court which is the more expensive option.

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Mate you can’t accelerate anything, I explained in my previous post. Give it a shot yourself, call the IRCC call agents, call your MP, send letters; maybe your luck is different but in my opinion nothing is likely to happen. The only real “acceleration” would be pursuing a mandamus in federal court which is the more expensive option.
My situation is very tricky

I applied for PR card renewal from India and did nt meet the RO..

I was not aware that one should apply for PRTD first and then post it's approval the pr card renewal from canada only.

My card was printed last year December and since then waiting for the email to pick my card in-person.

I dnt have prtd and also nt sure should i apply without getting the email and it's only valid for 6 months and only God knows when I will get the email

Moreover if I get PRTD I can't work in Canada as without valid pr card one cant apply for SIN and without SIN no job

zaid9199

Sep 28, 2020
My situation is very tricky

I applied for PR card renewal from India and did nt meet the RO..

I was not aware that one should apply for PRTD first and then post it's approval the pr card renewal from canada only.

My card was printed last year December and since then waiting for the email to pick my card in-person.

I dnt have prtd and also nt sure should i apply without getting the email and it's only valid for 6 months and only God knows when I will get the email

Moreover if I get PRTD I can't work in Canada as without valid pr card one cant apply for SIN and without SIN no job
I also need my PR Card to get my SIN. It’s why I applied to get it before meeting my RO in addition to other factors. However; I applied from Canada and am still here. You are right, you can’t work without a SIN and can not sustain a life here without someone supporting you financially unless you have significant savings. If you are still outside Canada then I’m not sure how you’ll get back without a PRTD or without accessing the U.S. first. Plus being outside Canada reduces the chances of getting the renewal approved.

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
I also need my PR Card to get my SIN. It’s why I applied to get it before meeting my RO in addition to other factors. However; I applied from Canada and am still here. You are right, you can’t work without a SIN and can not sustain a life here without someone supporting you financially unless you have significant savings. If you are still outside Canada then I’m not sure how you’ll get back without a PRTD or without accessing the U.S. first. Plus being outside Canada reduces the chances of getting the renewal approved.
I have US visa..can enter through USA but unless i receive the email no point of coming as with out PR card i cant apply SIN and without SIN cant work

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Did you get the invitation to pick your card??