+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card In person pick up

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
You can’t usually show up. You must make arrangements in advance especially with Covid.
Yeah, but *WE* can’t make those arrangements, we have to wait until holy IRCC contacts *US*. Hopefully with federally mandated vaccines for federal workers, they will get back to work, off of CERB or working from home, and open the offices to get things moving, so what…..maybe by October we will start to hear something :rolleyes:?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
That is amazing! What city are you in Zain, if I may ask?? [Which office did you go to, and how long had you been waiting?]
I took a look at their posts, it appears they are from Ottawa and thus visited the Ottawa office. They have waited for around 7 months(?) for this appointment.

Regardless of the location - this is a very cheering news for many, this is nothing to make definitive statement nor this is representative in any way, but we can now assume there are signs that local IRCC offices are opening up for in person appointments - to an unknown extent of course.

Reactions: Rasha

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
still waiting here… maybe things will improve in a few weeks? I heard that Van VO had a Covid outbreak, probably adding to delays.