+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card from Etobicoke IRCC office

JTPr

May 15, 2020
It will take 2 to 5 working days to receive the COPR in email. it will also be uploaded in your online CIC account. by this week you will get it through email and online account.
Thank you so much for your reply!!
I have been anxiously waiting and even emailing them to ask when I can receive it... as some other people could get it in 3 days...

hopefully i can get it tomorrow!!

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply!!
I have been anxiously waiting and even emailing them to ask when I can receive it... as some other people could get it in 3 days...

hopefully i can get it tomorrow!!
I am also waiting fot it , approved on sep28,2020
Got COPR on gc key ,but not the letter

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys! Just got my COPR email!!!! Though it hasn't been put on my account mycic yet!
Great.
you will be getting the COPR added into your online CIC account within few days (Add 2 to 5 days from today)
anyway now you can proceed with pr card application, linking.
submit the photos soon, since the corona cases increasing in Ontario, there is more chance that anytime, the pr card processing can be stopped in Etobicoke.
Good luck

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Great.
you will be getting the COPR added into your online CIC account within few days (Add 2 to 5 days from today)
anyway now you can proceed with pr card application, linking.
submit the photos soon, since the corona cases increasing in Ontario, there is more chance that anytime, the pr card processing can be stopped in Etobicoke.
Good luck
Thank you so much! Im going to take/send pictures the next Monday!
So for linking the account, i thought I can’t link it till I send my pictures out and they receive it?

JTPr

May 15, 2020
assuming your virtual landing is done already, you can link anytime. now. it should work.
Hi thanks a lot! I believe i have done it as i was asked to submit a letter of confirmation if I am currently in Canada along with my mailing address.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I got ghost update yesterday for all (me + spouse +kid).
Status is approved for my spouse and kid today, but mine is still submitted.
Sorry, but I am a bit confused here. How did you get a confirmation or ghost update that your PR card is approved ?

I thought we just have to send the Confirmation letter. and photo right ?

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,
My PR application got approved on GC Key account Yesterday. But there is no letter or further instructions. Looking at this thread it seems that I'll get it in 2-5 business days. Any idea if it still take the same time to hear back? Thank You.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi Everyone,
My PR application got approved on GC Key account Yesterday. But there is no letter or further instructions. Looking at this thread it seems that I'll get it in 2-5 business days. Any idea if it still take the same time to hear back? Thank You.
Congrats! When did you deliver your pic?

i guess you will get your card in a week or so

ddoobi11

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Med's Done....
Medical, RPRF upfront 28-Mar-2016
I just received Corp email today proceed by Etobicoke IRCC office. Can I apply OHIP with this email CORP letter?

Hamsi

Mar 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I just received Corp email today proceed by Etobicoke IRCC office. Can I apply OHIP with this email CORP letter?
i'm sure you can show COPR letter for applying OHIP card but i assume you already have a card based on your existing status in canada? if so service Ontario said that they have extended all OHIP card until further notice. You can call them once to check if you need to apply/renew your OHIP. Service ontario website also has a online OHIP renewal facility but you need a drivers license for that.. best to call them and ask, If they say you have to come in person to renew the OHIP, please Let everyone know in this thread.

Hamsi

Mar 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello All - does anyone have updates regarding their first PR card from Etobicoke office? i see people in this thread are waiting from june 2020.. pls update the status if you received it.