+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card from Etobicoke IRCC office

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello All - does anyone have updates regarding their first PR card from Etobicoke office? i see people in this thread are waiting from june 2020.. pls update the status if you received it.
I sent my photo to Etobicoke office back in Nov 2020, haven't even received AOR yet.

Reactions: Hamsi

jordanhv

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone
I received my copr on jan 7th, 2021 and sent my photo and letter copy to Etobicoke IRCC on jan 13th, 2021. Till now my photo has not been approved in system upon confirmation from service agent and status in my CIC account for PR card application is still "submitted". Does anyone know how to reach etobicoke ircc office or any update how much more time it will take to get PR card in mail.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
I can’t link my GC. it said I dont have any data about my application :(

pereznina

Sep 14, 2020
What location of local office of IRCC opened? Are they accepting in-person landing appointment? Is anyone here have an idea? Please I need help.
Still there is no update since I replied to their email January 6. It said the endeavour will reply within 4 weeks but 10 weeks already past no update. My open work permit will expire next month..

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
What location of local office of IRCC opened? Are they accepting in-person landing appointment? Is anyone here have an idea? Please I need help.
Still there is no update since I replied to their email January 6. It said the endeavour will reply within 4 weeks but 10 weeks already past no update. My open work permit will expire next month..
Hello, I dont know which local offices are open. I know that as of now they don’t do in-person landing appointment. They just send the PR card instead. From what I read from the previous forums if you have your eCOPR the work permit is not valid anymore as you are a permanent residence. You can also use the eCOPR to get a new SIN as a permanent residence (like what I did). But seek for a legal advice as I got this info from different people in the forum and based from my experience. Also, I suggest calling IRCC.
Good luck!

pereznina

Sep 14, 2020
Hello, I dont know which local offices are open. I know that as of now they don’t do in-person landing appointment. They just send the PR card instead. From what I read from the previous forums if you have your eCOPR the work permit is not valid anymore as you are a permanent residence. You can also use the eCOPR to get a new SIN as a permanent residence (like what I did). But seek for a legal advice as I got this info from different people in the forum and based from my experience. Also, I suggest calling IRCC.
Good luck!

pereznina

Sep 14, 2020
Yes we can use the CoPR to get SIN if the CoPR have stamped or signed by the officer. But in my case, I received my CoPR thru mail before March 18,2020 and my in person appointment was cancelled due to pandemic. When I try to go in Service Canada to get new SIN, staff said” there is no sign yet by the officer we cannot issue SIN #. But i heard too the new rules once you received your CoPR this time. Thank you for sharing info. Hoping everything will be okay

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Yes we can use the CoPR to get SIN if the CoPR have stamped or signed by the officer. But in my case, I received my CoPR thru mail before March 18,2020 and my in person appointment was cancelled due to pandemic. When I try to go in Service Canada to get new SIN, staff said” there is no sign yet by the officer we cannot issue SIN #. But i heard too the new rules once you received your CoPR this time. Thank you for sharing info. Hoping everything will be okay
Oh.. sorry to hear that. I hope it will get fixed and you get your card soon. Good luck!

pereznina

Sep 14, 2020
do you have any update on your cic account ? about the pr status
After my open work permit extension application has been approved last April 13, I received email from IRCC “ if still I want to immigrate and travel as soon as possible” if yes they will reopen my application and they will send the necessary documents for me to travel. And I stated that me and my family already here in Canada. Then they update my PR application last week and its show’s “under process” no final decision in my cic account up to now.